Plymouth's Mk3 Ibiza Ovni Cupra's

nev

Mar 27, 2007
Southampton
Quote:
Originally Posted by nev View Post
really cool awesome shoot.

Who's is the one with the polished D90's? are they on here?
Used to be mine but last time I seen it looked a lot different my progress thread is on here I think still, looks different to these pics also

nice, will have to have a scout for that then, as love the red tinted reversing light part of the cluster

45_CB

Back in the Cupra again
Oct 8, 2007
Plymouth, Devon
So needs the wheels white again or a change of wheels

61275_437847890685_562385685_5908105_6145158_n.jpg

leecupraSLAMMM4ED.jpg

Standard pic :-o lol

61275_437847860685_562385685_5908099_701958_n.jpg

And here is a pic of my old one, when the old owner, had the old wheels, old picture is old

LGIM0182.jpg

Kelly Baker

Are you the owner by Beliver roundabout yeah? I see it everyday, as does Lee who lives nearby, shame the wheels are black they never looked right like that, lee's name on here is "marshy"

Thats right, Lee used to live all but across the road from me. I used to see the car all the time when he lived on the estate, the car always caught my eye.

I can even remember your number plate, back in the day did you used to have a corsa? remember the number plate from donkeys years ago when the Plymouth cruising scene used to be really big. This was back when Royal Parade had no speed cameras!

Car is still in good nick, has a little lacquer peel here and there but nothing major.

When money permits Ill have some new wheels for it, like you I think the black wheels spoil it.

45_CB

Back in the Cupra again
Oct 8, 2007
Plymouth, Devon
45 CB I didnt relize you were still on here

Now and again I pop on here mate :)

Thats right, Lee used to live all but across the road from me. I used to see the car all the time when he lived on the estate, the car always caught my eye.

I can even remember your number plate, back in the day did you used to have a corsa? remember the number plate from donkeys years ago when the Plymouth cruising scene used to be really big. This was back when Royal Parade had no speed cameras!

Car is still in good nick, has a little lacquer peel here and there but nothing major.

When money permits Ill have some new wheels for it, like you I think the black wheels spoil it.

I did have a Corsa as my first car yeah and a Corsa C a few years on lol. The first one was around for longer and towards the end didn't look too bad compared to some of the stages it went through :blink: Sadly the Nova GTE engine I put in it gave up, and so did my love for it.

When Lee had the repaint, he didnt have it lacquered I don't think to avoid the yellow fading again like Ovni's do (underneath the lacquer)

Any idea what wheels?

Kelly Baker

Makes sense now, its where some of the new paint has flaked off and I can see the orignal yellow beneath. Not too many issues, just a little flake on one of the side skirts and some on the passenger rear quarter panel below the rear light.

Might go for some 17" BBS replica wheels when funds permit.

Where did Lee have the respray done?

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.