plz help me find my leon

lukeyf

hey this is to all seat lovers i sold my baby leon to go traverling and want her back i miss her so much and need help finding it as as she was a one off they might be a member on here it yellow twin exits kit and plate is w84fke or even if any one knows how to track number plates down so can see if would sell back to me thanks guy and girls for help :cry::(

hey this is to all seat lovers i sold my baby leon to go traverling and want her back i miss her so much and need help finding it as as she was a one off they might be a member on here it yellow twin exits kit and plate is w84fke or even if any one knows how to track number plates down so can see if would sell back to me thanks guy and girls for help :cry::(

Unfortunately there is no record of that reg on the insurance database so not looking promising I'm afraid....

LEE69

Stage 2 Revo'd
Dec 10, 2004
C\UK\Devon\Torquay
Yeah unlicenced to

The enquiry is complete
The vehicle details for W84 FKE are:

Date of Liability 01 08 2009
Date of First Registration 17 03 2000
Year of Manufacture 2000
Cylinder Capacity (cc) 1781CC
CO2 Emissions Not Available
Fuel Type Petrol
Export Marker Not Applicable
Vehicle Status Unlicensed
Vehicle Colour YELLOW
Vehicle Type Approval
Vehicle Excise Duty Rate for vehicle
6 Months Rate £104.50
12 Months Rate £190.00

lukeyf

so i sound so dumb biy is she still alive you think and if she is can i find out how to find where she lives now

lukeyf

i sold to a guy up north and then he swaped with a nother guy near where i live but where it has gone after that i dont no i hope she is not dead as will be gutted we went through a lot lol god i sound sad

lukeyf

guess not i though there was a way of finding out the owner i dont mind paying and that could the dvla help you think

lukeyf

good old dvla lol i think she might be dead and if being run about untaxed and stuff is not good so now need a new one i think just raelly gutted as such a one off but thanks for all your help

mackers_89

if you knew anyone that worked in the police they could maybe do a wee search for you and hopefully bring you back a bit of information

lukeyf

hey peole thanks for all ya help but i found out she has died and was sceaped even tho was not a total loss so people just dont get the leon magic what fools lol but thanks again for the help

heatfan8

Insert witty comment here
Dec 2, 2008
Berkshire
I know that you have found out now, but if you hadn't, you can write to the DVLA and they can forward the letter to the newest registered keeper, however there is a fee. Not sure how much it is now, but it used to be £5 (about 10 years ago lol)