pollen filter question

sourcekode

Hallo,
I'm Raymond from holland, i just got a ibiza mk2. A mate that owns a leon cupra told me about this great forum. I have a little question and hope you guys can help me sort it out.

I just bought a new pollen filter the other day and tryed installing right away. so i lift the bonnet, take off the pollenfilter cover, and to my surprise i found no pollenfilter-case or anything similar. I drive a 6k ibiza 1993 1.3 EFI with a aav engine. Under the cover i've got a ecu and a rubber-gril ontop of the recirc-fan.
Does anybody know if this model has a pollenfilter? if yes, where is it located?

thanks in advanced

ibiza_95

1.8T MK2 Conversion
the pollen filter is under the scuttle pannel, just above and behind the bulkhead if im not mistaken, you have to remove the flimsy plastic trim to get to it, its on the right hand side on a left hand drive car but unsure on a RHD if thats what yours is.

Cant miss it tho if you have removed the plastic

sourcekode

the pollen filter is under the scuttle pannel, just above and behind the bulkhead if im not mistaken, you have to remove the flimsy plastic trim to get to it, its on the right hand side on a left hand drive car but unsure on a RHD if thats what yours is.

Cant miss it tho if you have removed the plastic

thanks ibiza 95.

You're talking about ' scuttle panel en bulkhead' ? sorry my english isn't that good, can you or maybe someone else try o simplify, or refer to it in ' english for dummy's'/newbies ?

thanks

jcs356

Cordy owner
Jul 12, 2004
Englandland
I posted this in another forum - hopefully this should help you. It is part number 18
Filter.png

From those discussions, it would appear that some of the base specification Ibizas didn't have one fitted - either that or previous owners binned the filter at some point.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.