Possible MK2 Half leather interior for sale, What you reckon i can get?

ibiza_95

1.8T MK2 Conversion
Ok its the red and black tiger striped half leather interior, in pretty mint condition, very clean, no obvious holes, non-smoker and doesnt smell crappy, leather is all nice and clean and tidy, would include all seats front and back and door trims.
Would need to be in exchange for a standard interior plus cash

Whats it worth do you think? is it worth the hassle of selling it to get a cheaper interior to put into my 1.4 and have some spare cash, or am i not going to get a lot for it.

Ive seen these go on ebay for 250 pounds, but it was a couple of years ago, and i might have just made that up come to tthink of it.

Its not actually for sale at the minute, just want to gauge how much i could get in exchange for std interior also

0000003ub7.jpg

Brummy

Nazi Moderator-Bot
Mar 6, 2005
Moved to the DarkSide
well thats not a bad price, i wouldnt mind that sort of figure, with old seats aswell maybe get that.......
was that off ebay? might slap em on there
no, think it was someone on here, cant remember for the life of me who, tho'.. i went to pick them up from berkshire way i think?!?!?!

LEON_FR

Rich Full Member
Jul 9, 2005
Stoke on Trent
Think you might get more than that for em...i got £165 off ebay for my standard cloth seats out the Leon (they were only 6 month old tho).
I think if they in good condition you might get around the £200ish...
I would defo stick them on ebay. You might get a good surprise.

ibiza_95

1.8T MK2 Conversion
lol i think 50 pounds is a bit on the cheap side...
As i say they arent for sale yet, but as soon as the weather is decent for a few days (maybe) i can take the buckets out of my 1.4 and put them in the GTi.
Then ill have to sell it all... I want the door cards out of my 1.4 also, i dont want buckets with the red stripes on the doors... may look a bit daft.

Well see when i can get the buckets swapped as to when i can get the seats sold.
Thanks for the info tho...
Will be interesting to see how much they are worth

Martin M

www.midnightmotors.net
Nov 12, 2006
Kent
I got some back in april that were mint and paid £250 for them including door cards and the steering wheel.

Czechboy

Tarmac terrorist
Apr 14, 2005
Hampshire
I want the door cards out of my 1.4 also, i dont want buckets with the red stripes on the doors... may look a bit daft.

I might be wrong, but won't the door cards from you 1.4 have holes in them from the window winders, which you wont need because your GTI has electrics? Along with no cubby holes and no speaker pods.

But maybe it was just my old 1.4 that had shitty door cards like that (along with the rest of the interior :lol: )

Mig

Czechboy

Tarmac terrorist
Apr 14, 2005
Hampshire
oooooh good point about the window winder holes... i hadnt thought of that... they do however have all the pockets and speakers and what not... but had totally forgotten about the holes... hmm

Thought you did :happy: , Alto it would be pretty funny if you fitted them. And than wondered what that random hole is doing there. I can just imagine the thread. "Anyone else got a hole in their door-card?"

Well because the hole isn't very big you could stuff it with some blue-tack, and than colour it in black with a permanent marker. OR you could just keep the sexy tiger stripes.

Mig

Czechboy

Tarmac terrorist
Apr 14, 2005
Hampshire
OR, you could swap your interior with Ben (roly) for his mk3 half leather one and use the black leather door cards, and than sell on the mk3 cupra seats.

Mig

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.