Post your Ibiza Pic's

collegeboy09

Moving along with 215bhp
Sep 18, 2009
Northants
Congratulations, im also picking mine up on monday, posted some pics in a seperate thread. Managed to take mine out for a quick spin to, got some wierd looks with the 10 plates on lol. Hope all goes well with the car

baz86316

Been the dealers signe some paper work today took a few pics of the demo. Will be getting my car monday :clap:

What time you picking it up? Picking mine up at 4pm from the same dealer, might see you there

Dannydp

Jan 26, 2007
Be picking it up at 1 mate from Stoke Seat. What u ordered, seen all the new cars in the compound today theirs a new Bocanegra waiting for some lucky person.

techie

Skoda Techie
Mar 22, 2003
Worcs
We havent been able to get hold of any Cupras as yet, its difficult getting hold of any of the TSi Ibizas at the moment.

Dan_T

Jan 21, 2010
Derby
why's that? im not really up to date on the mk5's even though im loving the yellow cupras

techie

Skoda Techie
Mar 22, 2003
Worcs
Mine back in the day...

231020091655.jpg

231020091656-1.jpg

231020091658-1.jpg

jc_boc

Missing the CUPRA R!
Jul 18, 2008
Desborough
The factory will only be building bocs and cupra to spec now. So once they have a certain amount of orders they will then go into production. So if you order one now you may be lucky and get it in November. So says my dealer anyway since mine has to be rebuilt after failing quality control at the factory. Fortunately they have made a plan and will rebuild mine mid march so should be here mid april now.

baz86316

Be picking it up at 1 mate from Stoke Seat. What u ordered, seen all the new cars in the compound today theirs a new Bocanegra waiting for some lucky person.

That may be mine, is it Red? What are you getting? Can't wait to get it

Dannydp

Jan 26, 2007
That may be mine, is it Red? What are you getting? Can't wait to get it

Yes mate same as the one in the show room. Mines a Candy White Cupra. You had any extras I've had the skirts n spoiler gotta get them painted yet though. Oh n a central arm rest. Will be getting the wheels painted in the Bocanegra colours also.

baz86316

Its got the bluetooth with it, thats why I've been able to have so quickly, I'm also having the parking sensors with it. Might have the vinyl roof done, depends what i think of it when I see the showroom model. We'll have to meet up some time and go for a drive.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.