price for a right hand side cupra wingmirror and indicator?

scotbren

scott
Jul 13, 2008
carlisle, cubria
well while coming home on from my girlfriends earlyer than i normal see a guy up my arse so come on to roundbout were i set off onto a to lane road. cyclist on the left so i move out a bit to avoid him guy in the car flys up the right lane and clips me. dint to door and front wing and scratched. ripped indicator off and wingmirror i pull over and he takes off and takes next left. i wait and no show after 5min so go home totaly gutted. i no it was probley my fault for not double checking but why didnt he stop before turning left was bout 200m to the turn off. cut along story short could some one please supply me with a price for a right hand side cupra wingmirror and indicator

Last edited:

ross p

Back at last....
Jul 13, 2007
Glasgow
www.firstrespondernm.co.uk
Got pics as you say he scratched you also, so you will be looking for a new wing, wingmirror and indicator. Unless you're putting the car in to get the wing repaired?

Also less of the text speak, i had to read that over three times before i realised what you were trying to say, thats maybe why no one has replied to you.

Torquemonster

Nov 20, 2007
well while coming home on from my girlfriends earlyer dan normal see a guy up my arse so ove to roundbout were i set off onto a to lane road. cyclist on the left so i move out a bit to avoid him guy in the car flys up the right lane and clips me. dint it dorr and front wing and scratched. ripped indicator off and wingmirror i pull over and he takes off and takes next left. i wait and no show after 5min so go home totaly gutted. i no it was probs my fault for not double checking but why didnt he stoped before turning left was bout 200m to the turn off. cut along story short could some one please supply me with a price for a right hand side cupra wingmirror and indicator

:( Bummer.If someone done that to me i'd have chased him and got his reg.Probably wasn't insured and/or drunk.

scotbren

scott
Jul 13, 2008
carlisle, cubria
just ordered the parts to day, wing mirror is about£46 as i dopnt need the glass which seems to be the pricy bit. and £12 for the whole indicator so not to bad. got a quote of £220 to repair dints and respray but waiting to see a guy who is approved seat bodyshop up my way to see if what price he can do as ive herd he is one of the best in the area

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members