Quick bulb question

cuprabaz

Racing 2020VT
Jun 22, 2004
Aberdeenshire
I would normally pull out the bulb and have a look but i'm currently on a gas platform in the north sea roughly 400 miles away from my car so pulling out the bulb is a little difficult at present;)

I'm actually looking for a fitment list for all the bulbs on the car is there such a thing?

Adam R

Diesel ISN'T a Dirty word
Mar 5, 2007
lee in the solent
sorry to hijack the thread, but may mate has front fogs and his are an H7 fitment (same as dipped beams) main beams are H1. side lights are 501's

i changed my front dipped beams to HIDS which are H7 fitment, my main beams are well, a little over spec H1 , and my side lights are 5 LED, 501 fitments.

i am currently trying to make a fog light for the front of the MK3 ibiza / cupra which will cost a fraction of the price and work a lot better.

(passanger or driverside fog light on an ibiza) = £50 so £100 in total
Bulb (HIDS) = £50

with my new idea.

Front fogs £20 MAX for the pair. £50 for the HIDS

so instead of £150 your looking at half the price, if not a bit less. plus they will be brighter and more unique. with a better cut off, and light distribution (these wont bother anyone as there will be very very little glare) and that is tested.

Forbez

Huge Member!
Feb 11, 2004
S.Wales
Visit site
Doesn't have any of the bulbs i'm wanting to replace.;)

Front Indicator
Side Repeater
reverse light
Rear Fog light
Rear light / Brake light
Number Plate bulb
Interior Bulb

Christ, dont want much do you! LOL

Errrr I'll see what I can find, i think they may be in the book, i know the numberplate bulb has been looked at before on the forum, and the rear fog's and lights are 501's i think. (Fog may be a 501, but with a single contact)

There other's im not sure on at the mo. But i'll see what i can find out.

225 Cupra R

Jun 17, 2007
fog light bulb

:help: Please can someone give me instructions on how to change the fog bulbs on the LCR. The bulb is surrounded by a wire mesh gaurd??? Any idea's how to gain access to the H3 Fog light bulbs.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.