R/R Graph..........

gavthelad

Bring on the Boooooost
Nov 19, 2005
Redditch (Midlands)
After i found out that Revo was already installed on my ecu, i had it turned back on and a week later, took it for a power run at Weston Performance in Shirley, Solihull. I'm not that impressed with the results of the R/R really but i still havnt got an air feed pipe for my induction kit yet so its my own fault. The graph indicates that the fuelling is too rich.........Would this be anything to do with me not having enough cold air getting to the filter? The first run was 188.6bhp and the second run is the one shown............Let me know what you think.....:shrug:

IbizaDynoGraph.jpg

gavthelad

Bring on the Boooooost
Nov 19, 2005
Redditch (Midlands)
Yeah..i was told not to worry too much about it which eased my mind a bit, really after more power though now!!! I can sense a mission starting..........:D

Nov 2, 2004
South Wales
Why did they run it in 3rd?

Have you had it checked out on vag com?

What other mods do you have?

Personally if its just an induction kit a cold air feed wont make hardly any difference.

WeeJase

pert
Jun 2, 2001
what settings are you running revo on?who ever owned it before may have just maxxed it all out.

gazjones

might be worth finind out what settings its running as it might have been set up mild or for poor fuel as it does peak early then drop off

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
After i found out that Revo was already installed on my ecu, i had it turned back on and a week later, took it for a power run at Weston Performance in Shirley, Solihull. I'm not that impressed with the results of the R/R really

Bloke comes out with his laptop and leads and sets about my car.....After a few minutes off tapping away at his keys he turns around and.............., i took it for a spin, came back with the biggest smile i have had for a long time .........:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

maybe that tells you that dyno's are full of ****?

but also worth considering is that your car just isn't well

amazing how you were chuffed to bits, then because of a random number generator seem unhappy

__B3NNY__

OEM with a 'Twist'
May 5, 2005
Oxford
Still they should run it in 4th!

Im not sure if all rolling roads are made by the same company but mine was ran on a dyno dynamics machine and they also ran mine in 3rd?

Just for the record i had mine done on wednesday and with my mods (in sig) i reached 195.8hp and 230lbs ft and my mods arent really that proformance inhancing maybe you were expecting to much as i think the average is around 180/190hp do you have a front mount? as the standard side mount just cant keep the turbo cool enough and just generates heat.

David.

WeeJase

pert
Jun 2, 2001
my car runs just dandy with revo and a side mount intercooler.bloody loves this cold weather.

gavthelad

Bring on the Boooooost
Nov 19, 2005
Redditch (Midlands)
aint got a clue what settings i'm running or wether its set up for improved fuel or not? I'm using super unleaded anyway but i could do with getting a sps really to have a play with. What would be the best settings to run if i am using super unleaded?

Only other perfromance mods to my car are forge 007, stainless cat-back and green cotton cone filter.........

Dan Cupra R

The Yellow Sub
May 2, 2006
Reading
I had similar story after putting mine on a rr, boosted well but died off at top end, said car was running very rich top end.

179.2bhp & 191 ilb ft

WeeJase

pert
Jun 2, 2001
aint got a clue what settings i'm running or wether its set up for improved fuel or not? I'm using super unleaded anyway but i could do with getting a sps really to have a play with. What would be the best settings to run if i am using super unleaded?

Only other perfromance mods to my car are forge 007, stainless cat-back and green cotton cone filter.........

iirc T6 and B6 are the norm when its installed(stage1)

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.