Red Leon Cupra R *Detail now done* loads ot pics

big eck

Aug 11, 2005
Falkirk, Scotland
I had my mate do a detail on my car this weekend and here are the pics. Please bear in mind he isnt a professional and only does this as a hobby. Even so I think the work is top notch

Comments good and bad welcome

P6050001resized.jpg

P6050004resized.jpg

P6050005resized.jpg

P6050006resized.jpg

P6050007resized.jpg

P6050008resized.jpg

P6050010resized.jpg

P6050012resized.jpg

P6060017resized.jpg

P6060019resized.jpg

Black TDI Turbo

Shussssh Its A Diesel ...
Oct 2, 2005
North East
Even if he isnt a pro and does it for a hobby thats some great work, and your car looks soo much better, very deep and glossy finish to it i bet your very pleased.

ikhlaq206

Its all about the .:R
Jul 25, 2006
beutifull job!! just get the car lowered boss & it will look even better.:D

big eck

Aug 11, 2005
Falkirk, Scotland
Cheers guys, i've no idea what products he used tbh lol, i'll ask him tho.

I am sooooooo pleased how its came out I didnt realise how bad the paint was till I saw the 50/50 pics.

Lowering might be on the cards but I might be selling the car so will see how it goes.

It was arranged that he was just doin the outside so when I picked it up and the engine bay and interior and inside the boot (I play golf and it was covered in grass lol) was done as well I was mega chuffed lol

Willie

LCR Track car
Aug 6, 2004
Sunny Scotland
I'm at logger heads now tho, what to do with the car either sell it on or mod it further hmmmmm??????
Car looks great, selling would be best just now as its looking as good as possible.
The market seems to be picking up aswell.
Mods would be good too

big eck

Aug 11, 2005
Falkirk, Scotland
Great advice wullie lol

I've always wanted a scooby or evo but the running costs if either puts me off tbh. The evo would have to be an 8 or over and the MR version and the scooby would have to be the one about the bugeye.

Christ I dunno lol a nic set of wheels and lowering the leon might help me fall back in love with it again. I'm really bored with it just now :(

cap r 225

the need for speed!
Feb 24, 2008
nantwich
www.seatcupra.net
I'm at logger heads now tho, what to do with the car either sell it on or mod it further hmmmmm??????

what are your reasons for wanting to sell it mate?

Car looks great, selling would be best just now as its looking as good as possible.
The market seems to be picking up aswell.
Mods would be good too

as for you Willie, shame on you for encouraging somebody to sell there Seat:ban:

big eck

Aug 11, 2005
Falkirk, Scotland
I'm just bored with it tbh, other than lowering the car theres not much else that can be done I think.

The engine is running nicely and has all the right add ons to go with the remap, the brakes have been uprated with new badger5 items so now I have no idea what else to do lol

My wife has a EP3 CTR and its soooo much fun but I dont like the lack of torque in it.

I think its the thought of spending a small fortune on it now as all the cheaper stuff has been done lol

Willie

LCR Track car
Aug 6, 2004
Sunny Scotland
I'm just bored with it tbh, other than lowering the car theres not much else that can be done I think.

The engine is running nicely and has all the right add ons to go with the remap, the brakes have been uprated with new badger5 items so now I have no idea what else to do lol

My wife has a EP3 CTR and its soooo much fun but I dont like the lack of torque in it.

I think its the thought of spending a small fortune on it now as all the cheaper stuff has been done lol
If it's fun you want back in your Leon get the suspension sorted out and the fun WILL be back.
As you say with the mods you have you can get a Hybrid turbo with will give you a bigger kick but having the suspension set up properly will amaze you how good the Leon can handle.
Also Scoobies above 80-100mph are nothing to write home about unless you have serious BHP an FT-Lbs.
Spend £2,500 on handling and a hybrid turbo and the smile will be back.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.