Regal Autosport Vf Engineering RS/S S3

DanGB

Who need's a Diesel....
Feb 12, 2006
London
Hi johnny, More designed for peak power rather than power through the rev range, and ultimate drivabilty.

What is your economy like now?

jonnyc

Sep 3, 2008
Hmm, well the graphs I had when it was making the most power show that it was actually stronger in the mid range than some of the other tuned cars around, anyways im not bothered about that, dont want to get into a mines better than yours type of discussion..

The economy now is fantastic actually, on a run ill get 34mpg+ and on average about 26-28mpg with a good mix of different driving..

How about yours?

Jonny

DanGB

Who need's a Diesel....
Feb 12, 2006
London
Yes mines gone right up. I couldnt beleive it.

On my daily 14mile work run of mixed roads I get upto 38mpg! I do drive pretty sedately though, changing gear at 2.5k or below!

Overrall though its improved quite a bit. As You can see in my image, I once averaged 45 on motorway run :)

jonnyc

Sep 3, 2008
Yes mines gone right up. I couldnt beleive it.

On my daily 14mile work run of mixed roads I get upto 38mpg! I do drive pretty sedately though, changing gear at 2.5k or below!

Overrall though its improved quite a bit. As You can see in my image, I once averaged 45 on motorway run :)

Cool, sounds like you happy with it anyways..

GTI international next year ill take the car down the sprint and see what it can do, had a little play with a 260bhp / 290ftlbs VX220 turbo last night which runs low 12's at the track and the results were positive :)

By then I want 500bhp :)