result of money spent on water leak.

Welshnel

lol don worry. only sealing i will be doing is around the bulk head. Its hard to explain but i know what i mean:p i would need to show you.

ill just be doing what most people have said to do.

Welshnel

I mean the bulkhead seam. I have put tape around it for the time being, while I wait for a few dry days and its done the trick. Only problem is the passenger side foot well is now soaking wet.

I took the pollen filter out, to check if it was wet and it was not. I did how ever find little drops of water at the back of the place the filter goes in. When I also checked the tape I put around the seam of the bulk head to make sure it was still stuck down, there was a nice little puddle of water just sitting there. I can see how the water was leaking through there now but, I now believe that the water that sits there, might be going round the back of the filter and down into the passengers foot well. I expect that happens when I reverse out from the space I park in and swing the car around.

I might just try sticking a cloth somewhere around the seam, to soak up the excess water. That’s unless someone knows of another solution.