ScottHmk4 - 1.2 Cupra replica (Now Sold)

Feb 28, 2008
Scotland
update: got an email from him this morning, he cannot meet my 2 week deadline, but heres the best bit. he would like to do this in installments of £100 per month....meaning i have to wait 5 months to get this sorted, i dont think so, guess im going through is insurance.

Ibiza 130 tdi

Black Magic
Jan 15, 2007
Somerset
update: got an email from him this morning, he cannot meet my 2 week deadline, but heres the best bit. he would like to do this in installments of £100 per month....meaning i have to wait 5 months to get this sorted, i dont think so, guess im going through is insurance.

Have you got his insurance details?

5 months is a p155 take. That'll be the end of show season! :-o

Feb 28, 2008
Scotland
i know , yeh got his name, reggi plate, know where he lives, i am gonna do it through my body repair shop as he can get me a courtesy car and says it wont affect my insurance what so ever. So i think its my best option. I was furious for him even to think i would wait 5 months on this. i want my car looking ace for summer!

Ibiza 130 tdi

Black Magic
Jan 15, 2007
Somerset
i know , yeh got his name, reggi plate, know where he lives, i am gonna do it through my body repair shop as he can get me a courtesy car and says it wont affect my insurance what so ever. So i think its my best option. I was furious for him even to think i would wait 5 months on this. i want my car looking ace for summer!

Good lad! Crack on and get it done as soon as you can I'd say! Ultimate dubs next weekend! Then the Fast Show and GTI Spring Festival at the end of this month too!

Feb 28, 2008
Scotland
Abolutely brill day at scrapyard for me, mk4 cupra breaking, managed to get passenger door module to fix my window, cupra backbox, cupra rear lights, cupra black headliner +all pillers and sunvisors in black, also got audi TT pedal covers, cupra rear boot logo, fan vest switched with red on them and maybe some other bit n bobs, all for the nice price of £70, didnt get charged for window module as i was a fly boy, n said im gonna test it so after i tested it and it worked i quickly swaped it with mine and gave them my old one and said that it didnt work, hahahaha, they also had a cupra rear bumper which i told him to put away for me as i thought CLONE on here might be interested, they want £35 +vat for it so he'll get it for like £40 odds needs a respray but still dirt cheap, car is now empty shell basically lol, just my lucky day

Ibiza 130 tdi

Black Magic
Jan 15, 2007
Somerset
Abolutely brill day at scrapyard for me, mk4 cupra breaking, managed to get passenger door module to fix my window, cupra backbox, cupra rear lights, cupra black headliner +all pillers and sunvisors in black, also got audi TT pedal covers, cupra rear boot logo, fan vest switched with red on them and maybe some other bit n bobs, all for the nice price of £70, didnt get charged for window module as i was a fly boy, n said im gonna test it so after i tested it and it worked i quickly swaped it with mine and gave them my old one and said that it didnt work, hahahaha, they also had a cupra rear bumper which i told him to put away for me as i thought CLONE on here might be interested, they want £35 +vat for it so he'll get it for like £40 odds needs a respray but still dirt cheap, car is now empty shell basically lol, just my lucky day

I actually hate you.

Which scrappy is this? Got a web address for them? Few bits I could do with. ;)

that must have been like hitting the jackpot for you,aimez is another person who would be intrested in that rear bumper,when you go back get the intake and ebay it you would make most your money back then pretty much. any news from the bloke that hurt your pride and joy?

Breezapom

mk4 ibiza fr 20vt
Jan 12, 2006
Hampshire
thats what iam intrested in :O if there still on there and you dont want mind giving me there details?

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :happy:

Dec 5, 2007
Kilmarnock, Ayrshire
Mate! I want the bumper! I just wasn't online >.< gave you a text i could get it after work tomorrow or at a push at lunch time. You got a fair collection of stuff - did he still have the handbrake cover/gear gaitor?

Feb 28, 2008
Scotland
Mate! I want the bumper! I just wasn't online >.< gave you a text i could get it after work tomorrow or at a push at lunch time. You got a fair collection of stuff - did he still have the handbrake cover/gear gaitor?

no handbrake or gair gaiter , but lets be fair if they did i would now have them! lol
u wanna meet at lunch tomoz and u can drive up al come up with you.

Feb 28, 2008
Scotland
that must have been like hitting the jackpot for you,aimez is another person who would be intrested in that rear bumper,when you go back get the intake and ebay it you would make most your money back then pretty much. any news from the bloke that hurt your pride and joy?

yeh all insurance is underway, honestly nothing left of the car at all, basic shell really, think someone got the brakes, i understand that i could sell the bumper on for alot more money but i dno guess i know that clone wants it n coz i know him n he stays nearby i thot of him and i would rather see someone on SCN happy with it rather than some randomer,, al put pics up tomoz of my jackpot

Last edited:
Feb 28, 2008
Scotland
my bargains, read'em n weep :p

mini-DSCF3749.jpg

mini-DSCF3750.jpg

seemed to have misplaced one of these just aswell my phone holder covers up the normal old one lol
mini-DSCF3752.jpg

mini-DSCF3757.jpg

mini-DSCF3758.jpg

mini-DSCF3760.jpg

mini-DSCF3751.jpg

mini-DSCF3753.jpg

DSCF3755.jpg

mini-DSCF3756.jpg

Feb 28, 2008
Scotland
black roof liner and pillers will be fitted tonight i think, will get some more pics up then, anyone know how to stop the condensation on the rear lights, really buggin me n it aint dissappearing

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.