Seat Ibiza (6L): Air suspension and more.....SPLITTING/FOR SALE

Blanco92

www.racedriversinc.com
Apr 11, 2010
Bournemouth/Cheshire
If your front discs are 288mm standard, then the 312mm TT upgrade is do-able. If you've got 256mm front discs like me, you're screwed and need new front hubs. Don't bother with that, just some quality discs and pad combo.

Nov 24, 2007
Swansea
If your front discs are 288mm standard, then the 312mm TT upgrade is do-able. If you've got 256mm front discs like me, you're screwed and need new front hubs. Don't bother with that, just some quality discs and pad combo.

Some good advice. As I have the 256mm set-up and being screwed haha, i'll probably end up going for a decent disc and bad combo as advised to make things easier.

Thanks for the input guys :)

Jordanwaterhous

Motorsport > Scene
Sep 15, 2009
Leeds
www.facebook.com
Momo is on:
140.jpg

How did you get your steering wheel off? ive dented my Seat logo on mine and need to get it off to push it back out!

Jordanwaterhous

Motorsport > Scene
Sep 15, 2009
Leeds
www.facebook.com
Nov 24, 2007
Swansea
Just had a read thru your thread mate, like it alot. Glad all the Ibiza boys have the right idea slammed FTW

Air ride should be awsome, seeing so much more of it now

Hi. Thanks for the kind words.

Slammed or go home haha.

Yeh air-ride has become very popular in the last 2 years or so. Just super excited to get everything fitted and on the floor :)

Nov 24, 2007
Swansea
UPDATE:

Bagyard have informed me that the struts will be here in 8 days or so. Everything should therefore be fitted by the end of the month :)

Also, back box and rear diffuser with cut-out have been replaced by a hidden system with no cut-out. So if anyone fancies a back box with oval tail pipe for cheap (and diffuser if needed), get in touch :)

Nov 24, 2007
Swansea
Yeh it has been terrible having to wait this long in all honesty. After searching for 'bagyard' on google and reading up on a few build threads, it appears to be a common thing having to wait several months for struts to arrive.....Oh well!!!

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members