seat sound vs regular

JONNYVT

Sep 9, 2002
LEICESTER
Visit site
hello

looking to change my 2015 cupra 280 for a new st 300 4 drive but am disappointed that i cant specify the seat sound system. i really love the Seat Sound in my Cupra, loads of great bass but have never experienced the regular system.

if anyone has heard both can they tell me how they compare?

Jaco2k

AWD FTW
Mar 11, 2018
Tampere, Finland
www.youtube.com
I don't know about the Leon, but my better half just got an Ibiza with the "normal" system (not the most basic, but without a subwoofer) and it sounds ok.
Nowhere near the quality of Seat Sound system but it has adequate bass, just overall not as clear and hi-fi.
I would give Seat Sound System an 8/10 and the regular system a 5,5/10.
The Ibiza with the most basic system she got as a courtesy before her's was delivered would get a 2/10

Walone

Feb 10, 2016
Near Heathrow
hello

looking to change my 2015 cupra 280 for a new st 300 4 drive but am disappointed that i cant specify the seat sound system. i really love the Seat Sound in my Cupra, loads of great bass but have never experienced the regular system.

if anyone has heard both can they tell me how they compare?
You should be able to specify Beats Audio, the successor to Seat Sound System.

CupraGeezer

May 11, 2018
Not sure that's true. I think Beats Audio is only being supplied to people who ordered SEAT Sound prior to it being withdrawn. So far as I know, there is not currently a premium audio option available on the Leon.

Reactions: Mystery290 and K12

Lmbarrett83

Sep 8, 2017
Sheffield
Not sure that's true. I think Beats Audio is only being supplied to people who ordered SEAT Sound prior to it being withdrawn. So far as I know, there is not currently a premium audio option available on the Leon.
This is correct.

I was one of the few that ordered a CUPRA with SS before the deadline in June.

On the SLI the code was changed to (BA) to reflect Beatsaudio.

It was confirmed by Customer Services that it was because Seat sound had been discontinued, but SEAT were committed to fulfill the spec of my original order.

Despite the interior pics on the configurator it's not standard. Due to the new EZ options ordering as a result of WLTP it isn't available to spec as an option in the UK currently.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.