SEAT Sport FMIC Diagram

Tall-Paul

Previously ph2858 :D
Nov 12, 2006
Manchester and Preston
i got the bracket no 14 and the bolts 19 and 26. shud be gettin the pipes from forge soon to fit the cupra fmic. also got sum door mouldings for respraying and a set of fr mirror covers. the guy on the phone didnt av a clue about anythin, i felt quite educated tellin him about the intercooler set up on the ibiza range lol

air121005

Sep 28, 2006
Worcestershire
i got the bracket no 14 and the bolts 19 and 26.

how much did they come to?
have you already got the other bracket & bolts?

the guy on the phone didnt av a clue about anythin, i felt quite educated tellin him about the intercooler set up on the ibiza range lol

:lol: you would think that a SEAT parts desk salesman would know hat he was selling! :rolleyes:
onece you gave him the illustration number, did he find the part numbers & prices quickly as i was told or was it a ballache?

Tall-Paul

Previously ph2858 :D
Nov 12, 2006
Manchester and Preston
mirror covers £11.28 each (prob plus VAT)
Bracket no.14 £6.42
bolts no.19 32p each
bolts no.26 86p each

not sure on door mouldings tho, will find out wen i pick them up. i was told the parts on the illustration are special order so god knows what that means lol. but otherwise it worked quite well, i had ur thread up on my laptop to make sure he was gettin it right!

Yeh ive got the other bracket from another dealer, wasnt until i saw pics from another scn members fmic that i realised i needed another 1!

Rash- we'll soon c how long it takes to arrive!

orange

Jun 9, 2006
Even if you use the original Seat Cupra piping and the Seat Sport FMIC with the original turbo (KP39 or GT17VA) you will increase Lag, so...I don't think that’s too relevant.

Cheers.
:)

leviathan18

Jan 30, 2007
Venezuela, Caracas
i have recently posted this in a thread :whistle: but thought that it might be of benifit to everybody! :D

got this diagram from my local stealer (Droitwich, Worcs), thought i'd share it to make the FMIC conversion pricing, installation process etc a lot easier! ;)

was told if i quote the illustraion No: 145-46 , then the item number, parts can be quoted for & ordered.

the actual SEAT part number for the SEAT Sport FMIC is: 6LL145804 ,
which i was quoted £262.85 + VAT :blink: (£308.85)

hope this info proves useful!

SEATSportFMIC-1.jpg

sorry to revive this thread but if i have an ibiza fr mkiv from 2007 i can use this FMIC right and i need to buy all those parts and bits ????

air121005

Sep 28, 2006
Worcestershire
or just buy the FMIC and the brackets and bolts that hold it to the car and buy the pipe kit from Forge motorsport which is less restrictive and probably costs the same money ;)

Ric 2001

Need an ID-ten-T form
or just buy the FMIC and the brackets and bolts that hold it to the car and buy the pipe kit from Forge motorsport which is less restrictive and probably costs the same money ;)

Only problem is that if your a Cupra owner then the forge pipe work is more restrictive than the existing. This is because the MAP pipe is for the standard FR intercooler to throttle body hose, which is smaller than the Cupra one.

Last edited:

Gazb

Mar 6, 2007
Lisburn, Northern Ireland
Only problem is that if your a Cupra owner then the forge pipe work is more restrictive than the existing. This is because the MAP pipe is for the standard FR intercooler to throttle body hose, with is smaller than the Cupra one.

What about the SRS ic pipes that are being talked about in the TDI section as they have been developed for the PD150 they might be a better. Assuming the PD150 in the mk1 Leon uses the same Seat Sport Intercooler that is.

link: http://seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=179506

Last edited:

rashcupra

MV AGUSTA & 1.8T DUB MK4
Oct 15, 2006
crawley
na just ment the standard pipework its all fine just if you couldntafford to lash out for silicone hoses and alloy pipework ect then you can vertually HAVE my old hoses was what i ment! and imin process of rebuilding the ibiza at the mo just got in from a LONG nights work :D ;)

Gazb

Mar 6, 2007
Lisburn, Northern Ireland
na just ment the standard pipework its all fine just if you couldntafford to lash out for silicone hoses and alloy pipework ect then you can vertually HAVE my old hoses was what i ment! and imin process of rebuilding the ibiza at the mo just got in from a LONG nights work :D ;)

So, you by any chance going for abit more power then... Maybe that ibiza that was posted on these forums not that long ago with over 500bhp has encouraged you to go for abit more power. ;)

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise