Second time lucky for Hamilton? Yr 2008 brief review

Will Hamilton take the F1 crown in '08????

• Massa will win as the stewards will 'make it so'

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • F1 is watched by fools, I couldn't give a shiney $*ite

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

warren_cox

Back from the dead
So with 1.5 hours to go until the climax of the F1 2008 season gets underway, we Brits find ourselves back in the hot seat waiting to see if Hamilton can make it round 70 odd laps and bring home the Formula 1 championship to old Blighty in what has been a year which has been as much a political circus as it has been a procession... I mean motor race.

So as we wave goodbye to 2008 GP, we should remember the Desperate Dan of F1 as he races on his last outing. DC has done Scotland proud, so big shout out to him for his frank honesty. I never forget the comment he made in an interview with Louise Goodman when he managed to get in a comment about her nipples. Pure genius!! watch this

And after 11 years its the last outing for grooved tyres which is no great loss, but back to the issue at hand, WILL HAMILTON bring home the title.

His grid positioning, the proximity of a certain Spaniard, the fact he's on an old engine, the fact that he gets over excited and tries to win on the first lap - all these stand between boy wonder and the F1 crown.

So where does public opinion sit. What do you think will happen. Here's to a deeply fiddled season, hopefully the end of James Allen, and the end of ADVERT's just as something useful happens. Bring on 2009!

Last edited:

LEE69

Stage 2 Revo'd
Dec 10, 2004
C\UK\Devon\Torquay
Well done Lewis :)

a984babe3db3feffe4e295c5e18197cfo.gif

helms

Console Race Car Driver
Jan 30, 2005
Basingstoke
can you PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE send me that as a link so i can send it as an email to my manager who is a ferrari supporter! It will make my monday.

WeeJase

pert
Jun 2, 2001
look at the film again,that is actually SATAN himself saying OWNED to massa's dad :D

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.