Show us your coilovers Pics please

st10587

i only brake for cake!!!!
Oct 4, 2007
Hindhead
Weitec Hicon GT
17" wheels
Drop = rears as low as they can go and fronts to match (about 60-65mm drop)

Before and after
STP60901.jpg

100_1241.jpg
[/QUOTE]

May 6, 2009
Northallerton, N yorks
Only pic ive got of mine on coilies:

Photo0314.jpg

standard wheels, 20mm rear spacers, weitec coilovers, rears have the cups bolted in but no adjuster plates, fronts are 13 threads up from the bottom. (Not sure how low, id say loads compared to standard!)

This was it standard:

Photo0173.jpg

John-Cupra_TDI

Aug 27, 2007
Near Glasgow
Eibach Pro Street-S

Standard Wheels, 20mm Spacers on the rear.

Front - Not really sure how low.
Rear - As low as it can go with the adjuster plate still in

Arrochar---Loch-Lommond-046.jpg

Fenwick-Moores-002000.jpg

Last edited:

Aimez

Sorry to hijack but can someone tell me if you are meant to wind them right down when they are first fitted or do you have to bed them in then wind them down?
Mine finally arrived today so as soon as I can get someone to fit them they will be on!

Nov 25, 2007
Derby
Aimez if you if you put them rught down your undertray will hit the floor just set them to the ride hight you want them at should be fine.

Aimez

Aimez if you if you put them rught down your undertray will hit the floor just set them to the ride hight you want them at should be fine.

I didn't mean have them all the way down, sorry I worded that wrong as I can't have them that low anyway as I drive over a cattle grid every time I leave my house. I meant is it best to let them bed in a while (ie at standard height) them adjust them down a bit?

scoobsta1990

does anyone have problems with the exhaust hitting the rear axle on coilovers, because my milltek is very close to the axle at standard height, its on all the mounts properly.
thats the only thing apart from money thats stopping me from getting it lowered.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members