Show Us Your Interior!!

AdamRoutley

Use The Force!!
Feb 22, 2007
Walsall
www.myspace.com
heres mine to get the ball rolling...

completely standard apart from the clarion touch screen head unit, thats soon to be changed for a kanwood 7" DVD player.

not forgetting the furry dice also :lol:

XL800534LargeMedium.jpg

lunalupi

...is not a bloke!
Jul 29, 2006
Wiltshire
Here's mine - surprises people when they look in :)

StrippedInterior.jpg

It's a bit tidier now, but still in need of a hoovering, and also has a boot box built across where the petrol can is in that picture

Andywest2k1

Nov 27, 2005
Barnsley/Leeds
heres mine.

- Got a JVC LH-811 Headunit, ipod linked up and docked underneath the handbrake. (can control it through the head unit).

-Chrome air vent surrounds and gear gaiter.

- Seat sport gear knob

- Ibiza floor mats

CIMG0481.jpg

Jonny

slightly insane monkey
Jul 5, 2005
South Wales
what the hells going on here, i leave you for 5 minutes and this is what you do. go to your room:cartman:

Erm... the intention was to turn my FR 20VT into an LCR lookalike (as it was the LCR that I really wanted - but couldn't afford!)... bought the Recaro's, full interior trim bits, head lining, alloys, bumpers etc.

Started fitting it all... went to the dealers to order some grilles & fogs for my newly purchased LCR bumper... and came home with a new LCR! :funk: Well, not quite, I had a receipt for a deposit paid on an LCR, actually got it a couple of weeks later. [B)]

So, interior stripped out once again, alloys swapped etc. Kept the Recaro's (obviously!) but everything else went out to various members on here :D

UncleFester

Grumpier by the day!
Apr 30, 2006
Milton Keynes
www.facebook.com
Erm... the intention was to turn my FR 20VT into an LCR lookalike (as it was the LCR that I really wanted - but couldn't afford!)... bought the Recaro's, full interior trim bits, head lining, alloys, bumpers etc.

Started fitting it all... went to the dealers to order some grilles & fogs for my newly purchased LCR bumper... and came home with a new LCR! :funk: Well, not quite, I had a receipt for a deposit paid on an LCR, actually got it a couple of weeks later. [B)]

So, interior stripped out once again, alloys swapped etc. Kept the Recaro's (obviously!) but everything else went out to various members on here :D

Aha so that's how i got a hold of the S3 Dash vents ;)

UncleFester

Grumpier by the day!
Apr 30, 2006
Milton Keynes
www.facebook.com
Done the usual W8 light, Seat sport knob, white LED festoons in the door courtesy lights, white LED bulbs in the W8 light, door handle LED, speaker and tweeter LED and front door bin LED all wired up to the dimmer circuit. Full recaro interior from a Mk4 Golf.

ABCD0005.jpg

07072007406.jpg

24102007009.jpg

10112007046.jpg

MDS

Marco
Dec 10, 2006
Audi S3 Recaros .

img1043lb5.jpg

Audi S3 Air Vents - Digital Gauge - Alpine Head Unit.

img1046fo6.jpg

;)

carlisle pete

Mar 25, 2006
nice one gents!!

has anyone got a pic of hoochs interior as hes got the same seats as im buying and would like to see what they look like in the car :) please?

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.