side skirt - jacking point cover

red line fun

May 24, 2004
Scotland
passenger side one fell off yesterday, is there a cheap place to get these or as well asking my local dealer to order one up?

Bigfoot

Jan 27, 2008
Doncaster
Same happened to me yesterday N/S one.I phoned the main dealers cost £15 unpainted just got to price that up.[:@]

red line fun

May 24, 2004
Scotland
thanks guys, i've asked the bodyshop that recently repaired my car to quote me to supply and fit a replacement, i'll see what they come back with. i was driving home from stirling yesterday, doing 70-ish on motorway, heard a small noise passenger side, thought it must have been a bit of road debris or small bird hitting off car or something ... it was obviously that part falling off :(

Heff27

Warranty Claim !!!!!!!....... I had mine replaced under warranty as bits of the car should not fall off within the first 3 years .........

Heff27

The Side Skirts were purchased as a Kit at the point of sale on my previous car FR 170 TDI, so they should come under the same exterior warranty of the car.

All you can do is complain and see what happens, I did and got a new one painted FOC

red line fun

May 24, 2004
Scotland
The Side Skirts were purchased as a Kit at the point of sale on my previous car FR 170 TDI, so they should come under the same exterior warranty of the car.

All you can do is complain and see what happens, I did and got a new one painted FOC

i'll try it, will let you know how i get on.

RickyD1975

Audi A6 2.0TDI 170 S-Line
Jan 2, 2008
North East
When I lost one of mine a bought a full set from David @ Seremotors for just over £20. I then bought a spray can from the internet for less than £10 and job done.

It's a lot cheaper than buying one form a dealer then getting them to spray it.

Luckly I haven't lost anymore and the balance of the set is still in the garage.

Cheers

RickyD

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.