Some pics of my Bocanegra UPDATE: Now on Coilovers (pg2)

mardon

Feel the DIFFerence
Sep 22, 2008
A bean bag
Took the car out to get a few shots. Enjoy :)

edit_01.jpg

edit_02.jpg

edit_03.jpg

edit_04.jpg

edit_05.jpg

IMG_2334.jpg

edit_6.jpg

IMG_2328.jpg

Last edited:

Dave217

Ibiza Mk 5 owner
Nov 2, 2009
Warrington
some awsome pics there mate, this is the first time however i have realised how high the ride height is, once you get your coilovers sorted she will look the bomb

mardon

Feel the DIFFerence
Sep 22, 2008
A bean bag
I'll get some vid's up soon. The battery in my mini HD cam is bust. Got to take it back and get it changed.

EdHorny

Loves his Boc.
Oct 12, 2008
Burntwood
Apart from the dodgy parking the pics are awesome. Nice ride. Was about time u got urs tho. Hehe. All good things come to those who wait.

ED

mardon

Feel the DIFFerence
Sep 22, 2008
A bean bag
I was lining it up for the shot not parked. I'll try and get some better ones. I'm not good at this whole touching up and arty photo's.

Side note, I drove to Manchester today and got 40mpg. Pretty happy with that considering she's only got 210miles on her.

mardon

Feel the DIFFerence
Sep 22, 2008
A bean bag
Cheers for the comments. If anyone wants any photo's in full size for a wall paper etc send me a PM.

Techie I have been doing plenty of booting :) Just wanted to do one granny run to see how the mpg is. Didn't behave quite as much on the way home.

EdHorny

Loves his Boc.
Oct 12, 2008
Burntwood
I'm with techie, boot it Mardon. Granny driving is for residential area's. But the open road is booting territory. I managed 50mpg on a flat road at 40mph in cruise control. Found it slow, so booted it. My brother was in the car yesterday and we were on the M54, I was doing a ton, he thought we were doing 70, the car is so well built.

I like the Xenons though, I'm happy with the standard lights tho so I won't be thinking about upgrading them, brakes were a different matter, techie sorted them out.

Love these cars, glad yours arrived, be carefull though, the law loves them too.

ED

Poverty

lovely pics mate. Cant wait to see it SLAMMED!

Will look the muts nuts then.

Gordz

Caught The Mod Bug Again!
May 31, 2007
North East
wow! still not seen one of these in the flesh yet. but the bocanegra looks stunning!

especially like the white with the black lettering. looking good!

dh00001

Aug 11, 2009
Really like the Bocanegra. Are they the racing brake option? are they ap 4 pots?

mardon

Feel the DIFFerence
Sep 22, 2008
A bean bag
Yup AP racing same as on my old TDi cupra. Dont know if the its because the boc is lighter or that the brakes are newer but they seem to stop better than on my old car.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members