Subbies Ibiza mk4

Stubbs1911

Okay been a member for couple of months now and had my car for just short of a year and i have decided it was about time i got on with spending all my money on it haha.

So its a seat ibiza mk4 1.4 sport. its my first car,

so first things first i got an fr rear bumper and face lift front bumper tht will be fitted and srayed week after next. (Pictures soon) then i will be going up to dub fest with my mates to see if i can get some bargins.

Overall the plan is to end up with a slammed, down and out euro ibiza thats really going to stand out.

So if anyone had any ideas as to wht they think would look godd comments welcome

Also does anyone know wht the the alloy fitment etc is for and ibiza.

Last edited by a moderator:

Logan 5

Jun 12, 2009
West Yorkshire
Last edited:

Fl@pper

Back older greyer and less oilier but always hope
Jun 19, 2001
Gloucester
sorry we all wanna dribble over some images :) pic wh0res see ;)

there's a lt blue metallic one floating around on air that's worth checking out mind

Stubbs1911

DSC_0038.jpg

DSC_0046.jpg

here it is then got some pictures of it at last, plus went intp Elite Bodyworx today to have the bumpers fitted and smoothed, pictures of the bumpers below

DSC_0040.jpg

DSC_0037.jpg

Also it reallli needs lowering.

Stubbs1911

The cars back out of Elite really happy with it.

Comment welcome

DSC_0084.jpg

DSC_0089.jpg

Also what do you reckon to some TT comps on it

audittcomps.jpg

knight85

Money spending clown
Dec 30, 2008
South East
the bumpers make such a big improvement....not so keen on the TT comps....im quite keen on the S3 alloys, think someone on here has a set..they look the tits!

NickyJam

FR - gone, not forgotten
Mar 17, 2008
SW LONDON
looks neat :thumbup:

i hope you were informed of the difficulty of paint matching when it comes to pearlescent paints...so make sure you wrap it in cling-film wherever you go (if it is pearlescent :confused:)

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members