Suj's Stanced MK2 Ibiza GTI Dub :D.....SHE'S GONEEEEE :( (Last Pics, pg29)

suj

Wheel Connoisseur
Jan 1, 2009
Birmingham
yeah sorry i did mike, but if he pulls out will let ya know :) (well still on car atm lol)
need to get coilies on this weekend :D

abhardwaj1990

Yes, I'm licking my hand
Mar 16, 2009
Shottingham
lol, wont be any time soon though, mummy hates me for spending money on the car :cartman:
and got my holidays to pay for :(
but it will happen! ;)

You should do it too :D

suj

Wheel Connoisseur
Jan 1, 2009
Birmingham
BAD update

argggg!
just went GSF to get top mounts for my new coilies
WHEN
i heard a rotational knocking sound...now i thought as i had wheel adaptors it might be them...

so took front passenger wheel off to look further, it was tight as a whistle!

so i put the spare on to investigate, sound got worse!

i wasn't far from home so took it home...had a ganders....the brake pad fell out the bloody caliper? WTF?????

i ain't got time atm, so cars sitting at home, too much uni work :( hopefully sorted on weekend!

so now i gotta sort the pads out, god damnit!

so coilies on hold now until the pads are sorted! :(

suj

Wheel Connoisseur
Jan 1, 2009
Birmingham
exactly vince, this is wierd! so i need to investigate on the weekend!
as i have no time whatsoever

vngtx

maybe your pads were so low they shattered. i have seen vans with half of pads still stuck in.

Jul 12, 2009
London
www.flickr.com
Noticed your sig then had to quickly come over to look at your wheels. Good choice man ;)

I'd stick 30mm's on the back, not 25s mate. Also lows are needed. When you getting that done?

Edit: Bad news about the pads dude! Thats not cool.

Last edited:

suj

Wheel Connoisseur
Jan 1, 2009
Birmingham
maybe your pads were so low they shattered. i have seen vans with half of pads still stuck in.

pads are low, but i've had lower on my old car with it being fine lol
gotta get to the bottom of it on the weekend :)

Noticed your sig then had to quickly come over to look at your wheels. Good choice man ;)

I'd stick 30mm's on the back, not 25s mate. Also lows are needed. When you getting that done?

Edit: Bad news about the pads dude! Thats not cool.

haha is it bad if i did the same and read your thread for having d90's too :p

yeah i am trying to get some 30's found a guy doing them cheap, but will only sell as set of 4 :( lol

i got coilies in my car...just not on yet lol, i'm at uni and ain't got time for a poo, just got outta 1 building, getting dinner, then back to library :p lol

Jul 12, 2009
London
www.flickr.com
haha is it bad if i did the same and read your thread for having d90's too :p

yeah i am trying to get some 30's found a guy doing them cheap, but will only sell as set of 4 :( lol

i got coilies in my car...just not on yet lol, i'm at uni and ain't got time for a poo, just got outta 1 building, getting dinner, then back to library :p lol

Porsche wheels unite :lol:

Interesting on the 4 30mm's... I'm after some 30mm. How much is he after? I want to replace the 20mm I have on the back you see.

I know what you mean about uni mate! This time of year is always a right pain, you shouldn;t even be on here :whistle:

suj

Wheel Connoisseur
Jan 1, 2009
Birmingham
Porsche wheels unite :lol:

Interesting on the 4 30mm's... I'm after some 30mm. How much is he after? I want to replace the 20mm I have on the back you see.

I know what you mean about uni mate! This time of year is always a right pain, you shouldn;t even be on here :whistle:

he wants £130 for a set of 4 (don't come with bolts and are zinc covered, so weather proof, doesn't have bolts, but i do anyway :)) a guy at cov meet, can give you his number if your interested, but doesn't really want to split sets, which is fair enough

but i only need/can afford 2x30mm anyway

yeah mate, final year is horrible lol, last coursework in on fri, then i got exams, so i can do stuff to my car as i don't have too much to revise :D

Jul 12, 2009
London
www.flickr.com
he wants £130 for a set of 4 (don't come with bolts and are zinc covered, so weather proof, doesn't have bolts, but i do anyway :)) a guy at cov meet, can give you his number if your interested, but doesn't really want to split sets, which is fair enough

but i only need/can afford 2x30mm anyway

yeah mate, final year is horrible lol, last coursework in on fri, then i got exams, so i can do stuff to my car as i don't have too much to revise :D

I'd say £130 is a little steep? Hmmm let me consult the bank :rolleyes:

Just think though... No more comfort of uni, big bad world! Good luck man, hope it all goes well.

suj

Wheel Connoisseur
Jan 1, 2009
Birmingham
I'd say £130 is a little steep? Hmmm let me consult the bank :rolleyes:

Just think though... No more comfort of uni, big bad world! Good luck man, hope it all goes well.

not really, as H&R's are £250
and FK's £90 each (so £180)
and these are great, if only he sold pairs :(

thanks bro! i need all the luck i can get lol
you in 2nd year? i don't normally like mk4's, but yours is lush, i think it's becuase most mk4's are standard height/massive wheels, yours is spot on :)

suj

Wheel Connoisseur
Jan 1, 2009
Birmingham
update:

car is on it's ass lol, did coilies, but didn't have time to adjust height, rear arches are on the tyres lol
will get pics up tomorrow. as she stands, and when adjusted to the right height :)

but now none of my brakelights work :( not good at all, need to sort that tomorrow!!!

Ibiza8v200bhp

sorry to butt in

ive got a mk2 white gti 8v, not sure what to do with the wheels/ride height, not sure what size, drop etc. been following your progress and im after a euro look any advice as im new on the scene thanks, like the split rims but how steep you talking for em?

suj

Wheel Connoisseur
Jan 1, 2009
Birmingham
hi mate, no problem go ahead, keep butting in :D

well proper "scene" is on it's ass, but i want some practicality, and they want super wide wheels etc

personally i would go for a compromise :)

as for wheels look at what you like, get yourself on ed38 loads on there, i love RM's so i went for them (shame they are gone) and i also like D90's, so went for them

find what you like, then work out if you can get adapters or straight fit

then drop it to the height you want, i will post pics up tomorrow to show the height i kept mine at :)

the RM's are sold and gone mate

you got 200bhp from an 8v? get a thread up mate :D

Ibiza8v200bhp

yeah got it from dundee alot of fancy mods, will start a thread as soon as i get sum pics.:funk:
im looking at the rota gt3 16x7 but really like the strech tyre look, im getting some HT coilies off ebay cuz they do sound good quality. but im struggling to work out what mk2 i have any help?

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.