Suj's Stanced MK2 Ibiza GTI Dub :D.....SHE'S GONEEEEE :( (Last Pics, pg29)

suj

Wheel Connoisseur
Jan 1, 2009
Birmingham
Sweet, sounds awesome, you'll definitely need to put up pics :)

Yeah the rota's are nice, not many euro'd caes with rota, as they are normally jap, but I like them!

I got HT coilies on mine now,they are great for the price IMO!
Email [email protected] say your on seat forum, and suraj told ya to contact directly
You have a mk2 seat ibiza (they are all the same for each model) he'll send you a paypal invoice, and you'll get them in 2-3 days :)

suj

Wheel Connoisseur
Jan 1, 2009
Birmingham
GOD DAMNIT!!!

ok so i went to change my brake pads today, guess what happened?
the bolt the carrier bolts onto the hub had sheared inside (it isn't threaded, just meant to pull out, so some idiot before had try bodging it up)

i tried all day trying to get it out, no luck, so gotta go tomorrow and try and find one from scrappies :(
gutted isn't the word, was meant to be back in cov doing uni work!!!

nothing ever is straight forward for me!

what other cars share that part (it bolts off the hub and the carrier attaches to that)?
thanks

vngtx

if your talking about the slider then any vw with G54 brakes will fit.

suj

Wheel Connoisseur
Jan 1, 2009
Birmingham
cars missing a carrier, getting a new one sent out, at uni, as i need to do work, so left her there, getting one sent out soon (big thanks to ather`s the legend!)
so will be on during the week/weekend if i get time

gutted, was gonna spend the money else where, now i gotta cancel them plans!

suj

Wheel Connoisseur
Jan 1, 2009
Birmingham
how she sat when i got her home :p

DSC02804.jpg

DSC02805.jpg

DSC02806.jpg

not staying like that, as i lost some the writing off the side wall already lol
changing height tomorrow, thanks to ather`s who got a brake carrier to me...super legend (offers still on the table :p hahahah)

Last edited:

vngtx

you're gonna end up beaching it over speed bumps. im still jealous though :p

suj

Wheel Connoisseur
Jan 1, 2009
Birmingham
Thats lowwwww, dissertation finished?

haha tell me about it mike, i didn't want it like that, it rubbed while accelerating, the tyre is on the stretched tyre's sidewall lmao
yeah mate, did ****, but i don't care, too much other work to do hehe

Keep it like that :D

haha i wish arun, and i don't like when tyre's disappear in the arches

you're gonna end up beaching it over speed bumps. im still jealous though :p

haha i nearly did! by my house, had to go backwards then go angled lol

thanks but no thanks lol. :moon: you worry me sometimes suj. glad you got sorted anyway.

free pass only valid for a certain time :p haha
kidding mate lol

M1KEH

M1KE
Oct 27, 2007
The Middle
haha tell me about it mike, i didn't want it like that, it rubbed while accelerating, the tyre is on the stretched tyre's sidewall lmao
yeah mate, did ****, but i don't care, too much other work to do hehe

lol, you should read one of my mates dissertations thats proper ****, he wrote it in 3 days and you can tell.

suj

Wheel Connoisseur
Jan 1, 2009
Birmingham
imagine having that exhaust under there now :D

if i had that, i would be dragging it along lol

suj that looks niceee :D and you realy should stop offering yourself to people hun :lol:

hahah i'm coming round soon and offering myself for parts to you too :p hahah kidding

lol, you should read one of my mates dissertations thats proper ****, he wrote it in 3 days and you can tell.

my mate did his in 4days, and was crap too, i did mine proper, but had a div of a supervisor, who told me to use the wrong maths, then tried shafting me in the Viva today :(

Get wider adapters on the rear :p

Looks 100 times better lowered mate, like it

thanks scott
i cannot afford larger adapters atm, and she is gonna go low, but not how she is sat in the pics lol

May 6, 2009
Northallerton, N yorks
Yeh i hear you there mate, had loads of crap in the back of mine and the stretched sidewalls rubbed on the outside of my rear arches, covered in little bits of melted rubber now lol makes you think whats the point!

suj

Wheel Connoisseur
Jan 1, 2009
Birmingham
yeah exactly mate, can't afford it all at the moment
want some 30mm rear adapters, and rolling the arches, can get the adapters for £65, and arches for £40 :)

time to sell myself to kezz and ather`s lmao