Suj's Stanced MK2 Ibiza GTI Dub :D.....SHE'S GONEEEEE :( (Last Pics, pg29)

suj

Wheel Connoisseur
Jan 1, 2009
Birmingham
Re: Suj's Stanced MK2 Ibiza GTI Dub :D (New Wheels On!!)

100mm, but on 16's i don't think would be too practical lol
if i drop another 10-15mm from my stance, it should sit well :)

vngtx

i was down 60mm when i had the 16'' ronals on and there was atleast another 20-30mm i could lower it (if i wasnt a cheapskate and actually bought some coilies)

suj

Wheel Connoisseur
Jan 1, 2009
Birmingham

i was down 60mm when i had the 16'' ronals on and there was atleast another 20-30mm i could lower it (if i wasnt a cheapskate and actually bought some coilies)

yeah when i got my car it was down 110mm, couldn't even get it on the curb where i live, so it went up, but then i just got standard springs/shocks, then HATED the tractor stance, now i have lowered springs...but back to coilies lmao

it's a circle of life :p

vngtx

lots of tools. 150 quid for a set of 5 '12 point' hex sockets for driveshafts :censored: 100 quid for new 1/2" ratchet, 40 for flexible 3/8" socket, 70 for new 3/8" ratchet. its all adding up. had a laugh with the snapon man, i stepped into the van and said " ill have one of everything" and he said "that'll be 65 grand please" :lol: he wouldnt let me pay it off at 20 quid a week :(

suj

Wheel Connoisseur
Jan 1, 2009
Birmingham

lmao fair play, are you a mechanic then?
65k? for £20 a week :p
62.5years to pay it off? fair play lol

vngtx

lmao fair play, are you a mechanic then?
65k? for £20 a week :p
62.5years to pay it off? fair play lol

i worked that out too, but then i asked for the van too to save time moving everything so add 90k ontop :lol:

full time so i do all the work on my car meself (when i get time) and get my car on the ramp a maximum of once a month.

suj

Wheel Connoisseur
Jan 1, 2009
Birmingham
Re: Suj's Stanced MK2 Ibiza GTI Dub :D (New Wheels On!! pg3)

i'm confused? so you got all that for just the car? couldn't you of got the halfords proffesional range? much cheaper? it's what i have and has never let me down!

vngtx

i got easily a grands worth of snapon. you definately feel a difference in quality. my ratchets are ultra smooth when they turn. got 2 sets of ratchet spanners at 180 a set, 2 full sets of sockets at 90 each plus loads more. got a ratchet adapter for my cracker bar too. makes it so much easier to use.

suj

Wheel Connoisseur
Jan 1, 2009
Birmingham

sweet, fair play then :)
but i got a tight budget, and i can't fault my halfrauds set :)

vngtx

only halfrauds tool ive owned was my grandads 1/2" ratchet that was 40 year old and still worked. but it was nowhere near as good as snapon.

suj

Wheel Connoisseur
Jan 1, 2009
Birmingham
a good and bad day today :(

Bad
sold the RM's, sound guy too, with one hell of a lovely mk1 golf cabby :)
but they are gone...oh well, love the D90's

Good
got money for the RM's
and got my coilies :)
got some hottuning ones, brand spankers, look very good

now hopefully fit them this week or the next :)

suj

Wheel Connoisseur
Jan 1, 2009
Birmingham
cheap as chips, all i can say arun, got mad discount, did the owner a favour (ouch bum hurts LMAO kidding)

they are just hottuning ones off ebay, if you email him directly at [email protected]
saying what you want, and your on SCN he's really friendly and speaks awesome english!

they look the nuts, just wanna get them on now!

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise