Suj's Stanced MK2 Ibiza GTI Dub :D.....SHE'S GONEEEEE :( (Last Pics, pg29)

suj

Wheel Connoisseur
Jan 1, 2009
Birmingham
D'OH ! ah well cant win them all. btw loving the wheels and the rest of the car for that matter.

awww didn't know you wanted it mate, sorry

thanks mate :)
shame the wheels are soon to be sold (couldn't afford to run them :( didn't even finish building them, took a deposit though on them....put a deposit on another set lmao)

Presha

six on the brain
Sep 17, 2007
Birmingham
Lookin good Suj, will look even better when you do what you wana do to it aswell :) shame about the RM's though :( would of set it off nicely! Seems like you got another plan by the sounds of it lol good news.

When i finally get round to finishing mine we'll have to meet up and get some pics together and take you for a spin in the VR beast obviously lol maybe the t-bucket too if your lucky lol ;)

All the best, Dan!

suj

Wheel Connoisseur
Jan 1, 2009
Birmingham
Lookin good Suj, will look even better when you do what you wana do to it aswell :) shame about the RM's though :( would of set it off nicely! Seems like you got another plan by the sounds of it lol good news.

When i finally get round to finishing mine we'll have to meet up and get some pics together and take you for a spin in the VR beast obviously lol maybe the t-bucket too if your lucky lol ;)

All the best, Dan!

thanks dan! much appreciated!
i know gutted about RM's, but what can you do :)

yeah i'm definitely up for that! the VR will be awesome as hell mate! omg you shouldn't of said that about the T-Bucket....now i'm gonna be sitting on your doorstep rocking back and forth lmao

oh yeah if your still after some black audi pepperpots with polished lips for the VR let me know, i brought a set years ago for my sister, but they been sitting in the attic (as she sold the car) won't charge you "scene tax" :p lol

suj

Wheel Connoisseur
Jan 1, 2009
Birmingham
ok so my wheels are being picked up this monday (money money money...MONEY...i wish lol)
getting my new wheels hopefully same day (evening)

then getting new coilies for cheap (great knowing people :D)

so the car is on the way to be as i want it in my big head :)

Last edited:

Presha

six on the brain
Sep 17, 2007
Birmingham
thanks dan! much appreciated!
i know gutted about RM's, but what can you do :)

yeah i'm definitely up for that! the VR will be awesome as hell mate! omg you shouldn't of said that about the T-Bucket....now i'm gonna be sitting on your doorstep rocking back and forth lmao

oh yeah if your still after some black audi pepperpots with polished lips for the VR let me know, i brought a set years ago for my sister, but they been sitting in the attic (as she sold the car) won't charge you "scene tax" :p lol

Lmao, well it is getting to that time of year lol perfect t-bucket weather :p

Your joking :blink: lol how much you looking for them mate? Can never have too many wheels ay lol

suj

Wheel Connoisseur
Jan 1, 2009
Birmingham
Lmao, well it is getting to that time of year lol perfect t-bucket weather :p

Your joking :blink: lol how much you looking for them mate? Can never have too many wheels ay lol

yeah, t-bucket weather lol :p

i'm not too sure, i will ask my sister, only thing one the centre caps has lost the plastic surround (will try and source a new one)
will drop you a PM mate

i brought them, got some big tyres brand spanking new (i think Nankang NS2's) as my sister didn't want to drop her A3, i trial fitted them, sat on car for a week, only moved around off drive to wash my car, then she sold the car, so been in attic mate

will try and get some pics for you mate :)
cos i remember you wanted a set on ya RR

Presha

six on the brain
Sep 17, 2007
Birmingham
yeah, t-bucket weather lol :p

i'm not too sure, i will ask my sister, only thing one the centre caps has lost the plastic surround (will try and source a new one)
will drop you a PM mate

i brought them, got some big tyres brand spanking new (i think Nankang NS2's) as my sister didn't want to drop her A3, i trial fitted them, sat on car for a week, only moved around off drive to wash my car, then she sold the car, so been in attic mate

will try and get some pics for you mate :)
cos i remember you wanted a set on ya RR

Good memory lol cheers for that mate, will have to get saving then lol im only on sick pay at the moment :( lol

Will have to sell the tyres on though as they're alot bigger profile on the a3 i think, unless you got another use for them?

suj

Wheel Connoisseur
Jan 1, 2009
Birmingham
well was gonna ask if you would like them tyre'd or bald? :p

they are more or less spankers, not home for a good week or so, when i am i will definitely get pics etc for ya mate :D

suj

Wheel Connoisseur
Jan 1, 2009
Birmingham
ok so i popped home as my mommy's going to india for 3 weeks, so won't see her as uni is hectic

ended up washing my beast, using the new pressure washer mom brought
awesome, dunno how i lived without it!

she was filthy, forgot to get before pics, then i got pics after a coat of super resin :)

1.jpg

2.jpg

then how she looked when finished, please excuse the disgraceful lacquer peeling wheels, new wheels should be here monday, on a few days later :D

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

DSC03544.jpg

you can also see the new exhaust on too looks good, and when i do drop it when i get my coilies next week too will be better as it won't be so low lol :)

Last edited:

M1KEH

M1KE
Oct 27, 2007
The Middle
Re: Suj's Future MK2 Ibiza GTI Dub :D

:), I like the stance on your car at the moment suj. The mk3 exhaust looks sweet too. I think i might just have to get some springs and stick em on my car.

suj

Wheel Connoisseur
Jan 1, 2009
Birmingham
:), I like the stance on your car at the moment suj. The mk3 exhaust looks sweet too. I think i might just have to get some springs and stick em on my car.

thanks alot mate, much appreciated :D

i would go for 60/40 IMO
mine was like 30/30 (but i was told this is actually 45/45 due to GTI being 15mm shorter, and these were made for the gti...:shrug: lies i dunno, but definitely not 30mm drop, closer to 45-50mm)

the mk3 exhaust just suits it perfectly! i had a magnex before, and they sit quite low, so it made the rear look lower than it was, i think the back needs to go down, nothing the coilies won't sort soon :D

Brummy

Nazi Moderator-Bot
Mar 6, 2005
Moved to the DarkSide

Suj, fwiw, mines sat (apparently) on a 60/40 split. does sometime still look a little high on the back but as soon as theres anyone/anything in the back or boot it sits squat.. look at a few of my Germany pics and you'll see how it sits with 300 bottles of beer in the boot ;)

suj

Wheel Connoisseur
Jan 1, 2009
Birmingham

yeah john, i thought yours was 60/40 :D

but as you ride on 15's it looks lower/better
they are 195/45/15's right?

so you sit 25mm lower due to the wheels alone :)

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.