Suspension knock after fitting coilovers

yellowbeezer06

2nd place is first loser
Aug 8, 2006
kent
www.kentunicarz.co.uk
Right.....since fitting coil overs the car is knocking its nuts off at the front end, its approx 60mm lower at the fron now i havnt changed arb yet but my lower arm bushes are absolutley being eaten alive. Can i get different lower arms that will stand up to being up faced up further than they are ment to?

Pabs

May 3, 2004
Basingstoke
60mm! wow - brave man... I went 35/40mm lower and had no end of arb knocking until I got the H&R arbs fitted. :) Hope you don't use multi-stories too much! hehe

Why not put in some of the poly bushes? supposed to be much harder wearing - plus get your geo. set up properly to help set it up. 60mm is a big drop without adjustments!

Willie

LCR Track car
Aug 6, 2004
Sunny Scotland
60mm! wow - brave man... I went 35/40mm lower and had no end of arb knocking until I got the H&R arbs fitted. :) Hope you don't use multi-stories too much! hehe

Why not put in some of the poly bushes? supposed to be much harder wearing - plus get your geo. set up properly to help set it up. 60mm is a big drop without adjustments!
Feckin ell PABS.... blast from the past or what

yellowbeezer06

2nd place is first loser
Aug 8, 2006
kent
www.kentunicarz.co.uk

i did allignment at work the other day and it was out slightly, bloody cars
and somebody hit it yesterday ont he road,
scratched near side wing and dented it, scratched my fresh painted mirror and scratched all down the door!:censored:

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.