SW update for MIB2 infotainment system?

Red_Fins

Apr 20, 2021
Southport
Hi all, after a bit of advice with regards to updating the SW on my MIB2 through the 330 to 346 versions.
What benefit is there for going any further than these two updates? I know that the 330 is just a stepping stone to 346 due to problems with it as a Beta version, but wanted to plan out where it was best to stop :) .
Also do I need to clear the faults with my OBD11 generated by the 330 update before I start the 346 update?
Thanks in advance (crosses fingers, holds breath aaaand waits!)

Dudept

Nov 18, 2020
Hi all, after a bit of advice with regards to updating the SW on my MIB2 through the 330 to 346 versions.
What benefit is there for going any further than these two updates? I know that the 330 is just a stepping stone to 346 due to problems with it as a Beta version, but wanted to plan out where it was best to stop :) .
Also do I need to clear the faults with my OBD11 generated by the 330 update before I start the 346 update?
Thanks in advance (crosses fingers, holds breath aaaand waits!)
No Need nothing.. just updates. Just minor fix but u dont notice nothing

Enviado do meu Redmi Note 9 Pro através do Tapatalk

Reactions: Red_Fins

Red_Fins

Apr 20, 2021
Southport
Very happy and grateful for all the advice and "how to" info on these pages.
By following the instructions I have successfully managed to update both my MIB2 software and updated to the latest navigation maps.
Big thanks to all the efforts made to putting the instructions together so that they are easy to follow (yes I know that some of it is on the spanish seat forum) but it still needed translating!
People sometimes take all this for granted and dont appreciate the effort it takes to keep this info up to date. Just wanted to say Thanks to those who regularly follow, reply, advise and udpate these threads.

Walone

Feb 10, 2016
Near Heathrow
Very happy and grateful for all the advice and "how to" info on these pages.
By following the instructions I have successfully managed to update both my MIB2 software and updated to the latest navigation maps.
Big thanks to all the efforts made to putting the instructions together so that they are easy to follow (yes I know that some of it is on the spanish seat forum) but it still needed translating!
People sometimes take all this for granted and dont appreciate the effort it takes to keep this info up to date. Just wanted to say Thanks to those who regularly follow, reply, advise and udpate these threads.
Well said, too often people post for help and are given advice but don't even respond as to whether it has helped or not. :)

Reactions: Red_Fins
Letchworth SEAT - car sales sponsor