Techie is back Boca style

EdHorny

Loves his Boc.
Oct 12, 2008
Burntwood
I think they're Leon Cupra alloys he's had refurbed. I was expecting you to get them done all black, but with the white rim, it sets it off amazingly.

ED

jc_boc

Missing the CUPRA R!
Jul 18, 2008
Desborough
Techie, any chance of a pic of just the wheel nice and close like? I wanna play around a bit, thinking I might get the same set but have a completely different idea on colours. If that's ok with you of course.

techie

Skoda Techie
Mar 22, 2003
Worcs
Free country ;)

I'll get a better one but this is best I have at the moment.

239.jpg

jc_boc

Missing the CUPRA R!
Jul 18, 2008
Desborough
I still can't get over how well they actually suit the car mate. Once again, top job!!! Could you also put up a picture of the standard boc wheel? I have an idea for a colour scheme on those too. Appreciated very much.

HAIRWEGO

NICK...
Jan 18, 2010
Poole, Dorset.
how did your paint artist friend get the 2 colors perfect . did he spray all white first, then painted the black in. or masked area, which i would think be very difficult , as there is a lot of detail!!!!!!!! please tell.......

EdHorny

Loves his Boc.
Oct 12, 2008
Burntwood
That front wheel looks familiar. Hehe, The brakes look great too mate, bet it was easier with them off the car, wish I'd have done that with my rear ones, my hands aren't very steady and I'm very lazy. Great contrast the black and white, gonna be fun keeping her clean.

ED

techie

Skoda Techie
Mar 22, 2003
Worcs
Yeah thanks mate, you can have my old ones when we meet up next or if you need them sooner i'll get them to you.

techie

Skoda Techie
Mar 22, 2003
Worcs
It rides just fine, handles so much better than before, really flows through corners with confidence. Wheel and tyre combo is also fine, not crashy but firm.

Dropped the front a few turns after work, sitting better at the front, think I need to take the adjusters out of the back to level it up now, I'll give it a try and see what happens.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.