Techie is back Boca style

techie

Skoda Techie
Mar 22, 2003
Worcs
No it's not top secret just waiting on funds. Plan on genuine side skirts in white and rear spoiler in gloss black together with the roof and the rear difuser.

HAIRWEGO

NICK...
Jan 18, 2010
Poole, Dorset.
sorry no good till you put some xenon's on her, then it will be a true BLACK MOUTH, and then and only then it will look great..............................................

techie

Skoda Techie
Mar 22, 2003
Worcs
If I had the choice of options I probably would have gone for xenons. But I would only go for that if I could retro fit the whole system Inc the wash and level sensors and having already done that on my last Fabia I ain't doing it again that's for sure.

jc_boc

Missing the CUPRA R!
Jul 18, 2008
Desborough
I am defo considering the auto lights being fitted after seeing how small the sensor is. Think that would make life so much better too.

MST

Mar 15, 2008
Looking good techie, I've skim read the thread but I couldn't find the answer that I was looking for, what is the name and/or part number of the new alloys?

techie

Skoda Techie
Mar 22, 2003
Worcs
Ah popped out at lunch to grab some things for my dog from the pet store down the road, probably in a world of my own as normal.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise