the ibiza that got me hooked

marksy93

In an Ibiza..FR This Time
Aug 26, 2010
N.Yorkshire
Did you get a response?

Haven't had chance to email them yet, will do tomorrow.

Slight issue with the car though - everytime i reverse and turn and then brake it sounds like I'm going over a stone - every time I reverse it makes the same noise. Could it be air in the brake system after the new set of discs and pads?? It's not the alloys as it did it before.

Veyron

Dec 3, 2009
Birmingham
Something fell off mine last night , i went back to see but couldn't find anything. Hit a pothole hard and afew yards later heard something hit back left hard!

marksy93

Aug 26, 2010
N.Yorkshire
hmm...well its every time i reverse and turn it sounds like i go over a stone, but once i have pressed the brake once it doesnt happen again - very confusing. I think it may be air in the system

marksy93

Aug 26, 2010
N.Yorkshire
Laptop is bust so that's why I have been quiet for a few days....anyway all exams done and now I'm free of school :)

Indicator bulbs were easy, simple mod but I think really effective (will show you lot pictures when I get my laptop back)

There is also one new addition to the bezza....comes in the form of a Vibe CBR10 sub ;) now I know it's not to everyone's liking (subs that is) but I got it 2nd hand (but never used) with all the cables for £120 so not complaining.

Question though....how the hell do I fit it?! :lol: :confused:

It will be linked to an alpine head unit :)

marksy93

Aug 26, 2010
N.Yorkshire
Already got an amp fitted - and bulbs seem the same tbh, look good :) got my laptop back today so shall put pics up tomorrow

marksy93

Aug 26, 2010
N.Yorkshire
So after a few hours and a fully sunburnt back & neck the sub is installed and working well :) shall put pics up when I'm home just getting some sympathy for my sunburn ;) :)

marksy93

Aug 26, 2010
N.Yorkshire
well finally got some time to come on here via a laptop! so here are the pics -

indicator bulbs...

Before
IMG_0773.jpg

After
IMG_0774.jpg

& new subwoofer -

IMG_0780.jpg

IMG_0781.jpg

& fitting....

marksy93

Aug 26, 2010
N.Yorkshire
and the bezza looking clean -

IMG_0757.jpg

IMG_0759.jpg

oh yeah i did cable tie the wires together to make them look neater - even though they are underneath the seats etc but ah well i know its there! :)

marksy93

Aug 26, 2010
N.Yorkshire
polo rear wiper is very much the next job & yup all green..also need to sort the refurb out but have my prom on thrusday so im skint at the moment, so next month shall be rear wiper. but going on holiday at the end of august for my birthday so shall be skint for that too + i have to sort my insurance out :(