Toledo owner makes request for help from Leon owners

Retiree2013

Jun 29, 2020
Hi Leon owners,
I have a 2003 Toledo 1.9tdi 110 ps , now don’t groan and pass me by as I have a request. Knowing how you guys tend to spruce your Leon’s up more than us Old Farts running Toledo’s about.
Do any of you have the original Plastic boost pipe which is connected from the intercooler on the inner offside wing running back wards to a rubber hose leading to the EGR valve at the rear of the engine. If you have and want monies for said pipe can you contact me please or if there is a cheapy aftermarket job I could use instead , she’s an old girl but I don’t want to spend wazoos of cash to get her running, I can travel to collect or pay for postage. I live in Oxford area ( well someone has to

Retiree2013

Jun 29, 2020
Not this time, the PAS pulley made a nice inroad into the pipe gouging a crescent shaped hole in it, tried taping over it with no luck

Connor H

Dec 19, 2019
Essex
Hi Leon owners,
I have a 2003 Toledo 1.9tdi 110 ps , now don’t groan and pass me by as I have a request. Knowing how you guys tend to spruce your Leon’s up more than us Old Farts running Toledo’s about.
Do any of you have the original Plastic boost pipe which is connected from the intercooler on the inner offside wing running back wards to a rubber hose leading to the EGR valve at the rear of the engine. If you have and want monies for said pipe can you contact me please or if there is a cheapy aftermarket job I could use instead , she’s an old girl but I don’t want to spend wazoos of cash to get her running, I can travel to collect or pay for postage. I live in Oxford area ( well someone has to

I could be way off as Im not sure about diesels but are you referring to the "pancake" pipe? Im sure i read that the diesel guys go for the metal pancake pipe off the AUQ petrol models, If so i have one knocking about.

Retiree2013

Jun 29, 2020
Hi Connor,
Thanks for your information but the ‘pancake’ is underneath the engine leading to the exhaust. The boost pipe I am looking for is inside the top of the engine bay between the driver side inner wing and the timing belt cover of the engine. It is held in position by a short rubber hose from the intercooler and another hose which looks a bit like a question mark going to the right to the EGR valve at the back of the engine.
Thanks for getting in touch it is appreciated.
Regards.
Andy G.

Connor H

Dec 19, 2019
Essex
Hi Connor,
Thanks for your information but the ‘pancake’ is underneath the engine leading to the exhaust. The boost pipe I am looking for is inside the top of the engine bay between the driver side inner wing and the timing belt cover of the engine. It is held in position by a short rubber hose from the intercooler and another hose which looks a bit like a question mark going to the right to the EGR valve at the back of the engine.
Thanks for getting in touch it is appreciated.
Regards.
Andy G.

If you can find a picture of product number mate it will easier for peeps to help, I was shown this little gem of a website and use it religiously

Oemepc.com/seat/

Hope this helps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Manic172

https://m.facebook.com/ManicMotorsport1
Dec 4, 2018
Hemel hempstead
www.seatcupra.net
Nothing wrong with toledos. Not when they are btcc or there spare bits
20200629_202744.jpg

Toledo btcc rear arches

Retiree2013

Jun 29, 2020
If you can find a picture of product number mate it will easier for peeps to help, I was shown this little gem of a website and use it religiously

Oemepc.com/seat/

Hope this helps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Had a look on the site and about the only thing it doesn’t show is the one thing I want, I’m going to see if it can be plastic welded tomorrow.
Thanks for the help anyway
Andy G

Reactions: Connor H

Retiree2013

Jun 29, 2020
To those of you who looked and gave assistance my thanks to you, I have had the boost pipe plastic welded by Aladdin Body Services inTelford Road, Bicester. Tel no 01869 243000 They have done a cracking neat job on a part that seems like Hen’s teeth to find anywhere for a reasonable price. Saves me having to go aftermarket searching for a lot more dosh, road tested her nibs on all roads and all speeds and am happy that my car is running really well

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.