Track Day

kid709394

May 4, 2006
Sydney, Australia
guys, took my beezer to the track for the first time. overall was quite happy the result with worn tyres, brakes and discs... didnt do much of weight reduction, spare tyres was in, so does the AMP and Sub :p

some pic n video, enjoy ! and comment welcome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZfTXpreYH0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnjxYVtpJfs

beezer2.jpg

beezer3.jpg

beezer4.jpg

close.jpg

z1.jpg

Saul

<b>SCN Admin</b>
May 21, 2001
good stuff :thumbup:

got to love the sound of a valver on full chat, nice spin too :D

kid709394

May 4, 2006
Sydney, Australia
it sounds 10 times better in the car, but has to reduce the size for video streaming. so the sound quality is not so good. the exhaust rattle noise was very annoying... but once on the track i cant be bothered.

the spin was performed at the last session of the day (6 sessions wholeday x 15mins each in my group), and was going full on at the last sessions, even tho my tyres, brakes.. everything was giving up on me.. i managed to get my best lap time in the last session.

Its like the best day of my life... gain heaps of experience and had $hit load of fun.

kid709394

May 4, 2006
Sydney, Australia
sourcing some good pads and disc.. and lighten flywheel as well... any1 can source them for me plz? most of them dun post overseas. thanks in advance

Czechboy

Tarmac terrorist
Apr 14, 2005
Hampshire
Love it. Want to do a trackday soooooooo bad, but at the moment cant afford having to buy another set of tyres, brakes and possibly a clutch :(

Got to keep saving up

Mig

kid709394

May 4, 2006
Sydney, Australia
go for it like i did.. it doesnt matter, it actually gives you what ur car can do and cant, and you can then decide what to do with it to handle the way you want. You learn, experience b4 you even begin to modify your car.. to me it probably the best way to mod the car. This way you know exactly how each modification affect the car to behave.

i pushed it to the limit, massive understeer in some corner,.. faded brakes, sliding everywhere, then you know the limit of your car, and you control it. Make you a better driver too.

I highly recommend every1 should go try it once at least.

kid709394

May 4, 2006
Sydney, Australia
depends on the track u go to tho...the track i went, corner handling is much more important than the speed. the slower the car is the more speed you want to carry during the corner and the later you want to brake b44 the corner... will make you concentrate lots more into you driving techiques :p which end up lots more smoother then having a big turbo to play with.