TT pedals on fleabay - just a very quick question

MK8

Sorry, i knw this has been asked to death, but i just have one quick question. There seems to be two kinds on ebay at the mo, theres a set for £23, the accelarator pedal is rectangular, but there is another set going cheaper, this time the acc. pedal has got one rounded corner.

Will the 'rounded' corner fit my mk4 Ibiza? anyone know?

MK8

It looks like the brake and clutch pedals will fit, just dont know about the acc pedal. i owuldnt mind glueing them in place if needs be. Have you done thins mod?

Are the diffr in the RHD and LHD pedals one rounded corner?

Last edited:

gazjones

mine was rhd bit just trimmed a bit of rubber so it sat flush then used contacted adhesive never come off and not loose after 9k of driving!

Daz8161

Daz
Mar 9, 2005
Belfast
try searching for pics of them mate. i think if u get the right ones it'll save you the bother of gluing them

gazjones

ebay mate bloke is always selling them i belive listed for polo golf ibiza leon tt and so on

MK8

Yeah im just gonna buy a set off him, i watching another set and it went for £6.60!! I wanted to bid as it ended whilst i would ahve been at work, but ebay have blocked my account becauseof some fraudulant activity and i cant bid! NM, thanks a lot everyone. Thread can b closed.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members