used leon delivered 2008 plate fr550

Sep 29, 2009
norwich
Just had my new leon 20l tdi fr550 2008 delivered at 5 o'clock today all I can say is woo what a car, traded in my little ibiza sc 19tdi 2009. loved the ibiza but just found it to small, 3 doors is a pain and just wanted some thing with a little more go and have I got it.
I my be a strange person but the last 3 cars Ive owened I have never test driven one of them thats just me, colour may not be to every ones taste its citrus yellow but the girls love it. my choise whould have been a candy white but not many around local, 6 fr leons with in a 50 mile radius to me all black and 2 red, and a 06 yellow with 92000 on the clock for £11.495 a bit over priced I think, I wanted something a little different, not to keen on the wheels style may change when I need some new tyres.

jezyg

Feb 21, 2003
Derby
Just had my new leon 20l tdi fr550 2008 delivered at 5 o'clock today all I can say is woo what a car, traded in my little ibiza sc 19tdi 2009. loved the ibiza but just found it to small, 3 doors is a pain and just wanted some thing with a little more go and have I got it.
I my be a strange person but the last 3 cars Ive owened I have never test driven one of them thats just me, colour may not be to every ones taste its citrus yellow but the girls love it. my choise whould have been a candy white but not many around local, 6 fr leons with in a 50 mile radius to me all black and 2 red, and a 06 yellow with 92000 on the clock for £11.495 a bit over priced I think, I wanted something a little different, not to keen on the wheels style may change when I need some new tyres.

Sounds a nice car and colour I am sure you will enjoy it just don't forget some pics!!!

:seatgod:

dannychapman10

K04 Time ;)
Mar 30, 2009
Grimsby, UK
Nice to have another 550 owner on here :)
Love the Citrus yellow mate, lovely colour. IMO the 550 wheels look a hell of a lot better in black, would suit your car perfectly, take a look at them in my readers ride thread :)

Danny.

Sep 29, 2009
norwich
yes i do think the wheels and mirror caps would look nice in black. Danny have looked at your photos before and yes looks great all in black,

Last edited:
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members