vw audi/seat hand held scan tool!

Punch IT!

you fool!
Jun 22, 2007
west london
Hi all,

My hand held vag scanner arrived today, only £30 from ebay, now I can finally get rid of that annoying yellow engine check light!:funk:

The faults i found are as follows:

17705- Connection turbocharger - throttle valve pressure hose

17545- Long Term Fuel Trim Add.Fuel,Bank1 System too Rich

18010- Power Supply (B+) Terminal 30 Low Voltage

Now then clever people what do i need to do if these codes come up again? besides delete them? lol
Are any of these serious faults coz i really dont have a clue when it comes to this sort of things.?

Im guessing the code 17705 has something to do with my boost gauge hose as this is connected to the throttle body pipe?????:confused:

Anyone got any feedback??

Thank you in advance.

Mar 26, 2007
S.Wales
I would guess "18010- Power Supply (B+) Terminal 30 Low Voltage" means your battery is knackered....or maybe the alternator. Just a guess though.

You're fuel/air mixture is also wrong, too much fuel going in that is not getting burnt. Not sure what would lead to over fuelling, faulty MAF possibly?

Punch IT!

you fool!
Jun 22, 2007
west london
I would guess "18010- Power Supply (B+) Terminal 30 Low Voltage" means your battery is knackered....or maybe the alternator. Just a guess though.

You're fuel/air mixture is also wrong, too much fuel going in that is not getting burnt. Not sure what would lead to over fuelling, faulty MAF possibly?

Cheers mate would this mean i lose petrol quicker and am spending more on filling up than normal??

Oh and i do blast my music alot would this cause power drain from the battery? Im sure the battery is a high amp one but maybe its time for a new one who knows?

Im more concerned about the fuel mixture coz i do tend to visit the petrol station alot the last few months.

Anyone??????

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise