W.O.T Box & 2-step launch control

black_colt

im driving with a wot box step 2 (lunch control and flat shift)
im loving every second i shift
its keeps the boost between the gears and prevent a lag

i have it abuot 4 month and i not having any problem

i recommend

black_colt

ok
i gut a k03s turbo
upsolut chip
boost controller greedy spec 2
famic
2.7 catback
silicon inlet
wellbro 255 fuel pump
lightweight poly
and the wot box

i cant upload the video you will havt to wait untill i will post 4 more massages :)

Nov 2, 2004
South Wales
I shall get on it very soon for you.

I'll log 020 and 115
003 and 002.

I'll start logging, launch it at the set rpm then flay shift through to redline in 4th. lol.

Nov 2, 2004
South Wales
It is indeed. :)

I was hoping to get my INA manifold on by this weekend for a RR day on sunday, so i would have been able to log it but its not looking that way. :(

Dave, you think i can break the 200g/s barrier? Im thinking higher WG duty, manifold and de-screen the maf. Previously 192g/s peak.

DPJ

Dec 13, 2004
NN Yorks / Salento
www.seatcupra.net
It is indeed. :)

I was hoping to get my INA manifold on by this weekend for a RR day on sunday, so i would have been able to log it but its not looking that way. :(

Dave, you think i can break the 200g/s barrier? Im thinking higher WG duty, manifold and de-screen the maf. Previously 192g/s peak.

I'm not sold on Maf descreening, but yes, I think you should be able to. I wasn't far off with my ATP manifold.

Righttoe

100% Welsh *******
Jul 21, 2008
Bexleyheath, UK
anybody got any news on this? ive got the money to buy one and have heard good things from Phil, just wondering if anybody else has had any experiences with these? another good friend I have spoken to and he seems to think there perfectly ok!

Mike

gazcuprablk

my 300+ death box :)
Mar 31, 2006
south wales
i live a street up from a guy on here who has a wot box on his ibiza cupra the car has still got the wot box fitted he must of had it on over a year now dont think hes had any problems tho, ill be in line for 1 just after xmas

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise