W.O.T Box & 2-step launch control

Righttoe

100% Welsh *******
Jul 21, 2008
Bexleyheath, UK
yea i do alot of wiring and have looked and its pretty striaght forward for any body, from what i hear shifting times and laugh is all adjustable! think via laptop?? correct phil?

not sure on forum rules do they allow group guys on this sorta stuff?

Mike

tashacupra

Next up "twin scroll"
Jul 26, 2007
suffolk
yea i do alot of wiring and have looked and its pretty striaght forward for any body, from what i hear shifting times and laugh is all adjustable! think via laptop?? correct phil?

Mike

I run one of these also best £130 i have spent so far, its easy to fit and everything is adjustable via the box in the car or you can download there interface and do it all via laptop but this is not essential, i have not bothered doing this i just do it all via the box.

s1l3nc3r

ASBO car.
Jun 30, 2008
essex
Think the group buys have to be done through the mods on here if you want to do it through the site so to speak...

I would get one but im still not sure as weather to bother as ive still got standard clutch setup and not sure how it will handle the abuse from it.??

Righttoe

100% Welsh *******
Jul 21, 2008
Bexleyheath, UK
I think Phil is on standard rods, and ive heard people using them with standard clutch!

Aye group buy sounds like good idea, who do we need 2 speak 2?

Mike

Nov 2, 2004
South Wales
I run one of these also best £130 i have spent so far, its easy to fit and everything is adjustable via the box in the car or you can download there interface and do it all via laptop but this is not essential, i have not bothered doing this i just do it all via the box.

What shift times are you set at? Great fun innit. :D

I think Phil is on standard rods, and ive heard people using them with standard clutch!

Aye group buy sounds like good idea, who do we need 2 speak 2?

Mike

Scat rods and spec clutch and lightened flywheel for me.

Phil has a fully built engine..

Not quite, bottom end done yes, but not the head which i want to do at some point.

gazcuprablk

my 300+ death box :)
Mar 31, 2006
south wales
phil want to use my car as a guinee pig and do a guide lol you and jonzy can work your touch on it need this wot box in my life hear him all the time and its getting to me now lol i bet this turbo would make hell of a racket on launch with it fitted

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.