want coupra mk3 front back and side skirts

miles_B

hi does anyone now where i can get front back bumpers and sides skirts for a coupra mk3 to fit my 1.4 ibiza help :confused::(:(:whistle:

markmeus

Mark Graham
Jun 9, 2007
Banbridge, Northern Ireland
Not wanting to sound pedantic, but if you are searching for such an item, make sure to spell it Cupra, as you'll find very little by spelling it Coupra.

Having said that, ebay has very little on it at the moment, in terms of Cupra parts of Mk3s

markmeus

Mark Graham
Jun 9, 2007
Banbridge, Northern Ireland
People like to take pride in the appearance of their cars. Not every1 can afford a cupra! As long as it's not driven like a cupra... that would be silly!

I agree, as much as I would love a Cupra, I can't afford the car itself of the insurance, however the front bumper off a Cupra looks a lot better that the standard mk3 bumper, so why not put it on when it looks better.

In my opinion the cupra bodykit looks better than any other aftermarket kit available for the ibiza. So why put on some chavvy plastic mess when you can attach something that looks sporty but not stupid.

Just my two cents on the whole matter

J.Pizzal

I agree, as much as I would love a Cupra, I can't afford the car itself of the insurance, however the front bumper off a Cupra looks a lot better that the standard mk3 bumper, so why not put it on when it looks better.

In my opinion the cupra bodykit looks better than any other aftermarket kit available for the ibiza. So why put on some chavvy plastic mess when you can attach something that looks sporty but not stupid.

Just my two cents on the whole matter

Markmeus i totally agree wiv u on that, standard cupra kit much better than any bodykit. I got tha cupra front bumper for mine and it makes such a difference to the front end.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.