Wee mans Arosa Track day project working again Thanks Grandad !!!

UncleFester

Grumpier by the day!
Apr 30, 2006
Milton Keynes
www.facebook.com
I reckon they saw the size of it, felt the weight of it and couldn't be arsed to deliver it ..... always have problems with parcel force losing stuff, DHL who mysteriously fail to deliver but always manage to keep it at their warehouse for me - the only 'decent' courier service seems to be CityLink!

UncleFester

Grumpier by the day!
Apr 30, 2006
Milton Keynes
www.facebook.com
I would ring the company who sent it, find out the dimensions of the box then take a wander down to your local PF HQ and also send a letter to their customer services asking them how they managed to lose an x by x by x box weighing x kg :)

ArosaRacer

Wee man returns in a fL mk2 cupra
Aug 28, 2005
Bayview, Kent
well ive decided the arosa is getting scrapped ive had enough, was really looking forward to driving it but now i hate it with a passion all because PARCEL FARCE cant organise anything[:@][:@][:@]

Last edited:

ArosaRacer

Wee man returns in a fL mk2 cupra
Aug 28, 2005
Bayview, Kent
not really Stu 400 quid out of pocket no cage and no chance of it arriving before febuary now, and ive really been looking forward to getting it and putting LCR in to store

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
DT have to refund if they don't deliver. it's the law

so you'll no longer be out of pocket, which is good!

Boo

The original wee beastie
Nov 12, 2006
Eastbourne
Gaz dont do it !!! Think of all the time and effort you have put into it. If your really that peeved give me the tracking number and the number for Parcel Force and I will get it sorted for you. I can be quite assertive like that ;)

Boo

The original wee beastie
Nov 12, 2006
Eastbourne
Possibly a nice stiff drink beforehand too Gaz. Seems like your on the last stretch with the Rosa would be nice to see it finished :D

lunalupi

...is not a bloke!
Jul 29, 2006
Wiltshire
Yes Gaz - a drink, relax and sleep on it :) You've put so much work in it would be a pity to scrap it over a delayed rollcage, no matter how dissapointing it is....

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise