what have you done to your car today ?

Fidge

SEAT Enthusiast!
Sep 9, 2004
Southampton UK
Need some help after last nights bad rain and my leaky doors I came to a puddle in the car... I need to fix this asap any suggestions on what to do and how

Thanks
Its a common problem its usually the front door seals you need to remove the front door cards and inner panel and reseal all along the inner panel. Also check that the drain holes are clear these run along the underside of the doors underneath the rubber strip

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Sloth31

Jul 31, 2015
Staffordshire
Swapped my KnN cone filter that was on the car when i got it for a smoothed air box with 4" air feed
While i had the battery off i cleaned the main ground connection and various other connections i found connecting to the body of the car. and i only cut my self once which is rare for me.

gave it a quick wash and a coat of G3 resin superwax

all before mid day as well

AnyGivenMonkey

Jan 14, 2015
Manchester
Got my Leon back after some t***s keyed it causing £1500 of damage, car still books at £3000 Cap and 2900 glasses so was never going be a write off and I'm thankful tbh.

Back from a body shop I trust and looks brilliant, no blending in the end, most took back to metal and repainted it trusts to know people who acre about paint leaving there body shop than places like Nationwide where my insurance wanted it, only things that were not damaged and painted were the roof, boot and front bumper which is a shame but its not that bad anyway tbh.

13 shades of my red in the book!

certainly looks the business, this pic doesn't do it full justice if I'm honest

Always been looked after and standard.

Last edited:

Bouncerbeater

Old enough to know better
Mar 15, 2013
Gloucestershire
When you click on username there should be an option to "send private message to ......"
Not sure if it's right click or not as I'm on iPad. You usually can't send messages until 15 posts but that shouldn't now be a problem for you

djdommyp

Feb 19, 2014
Hertfordshire
Finally got round to fitting my new Whiteline Rear Anti Roll Bar and i must say wish i had done it sooner,
currently have it set to medium, It transforms the handling of the car!!
Havent put it to a real track day test yet but after going for a 30 minute drive i can fell bundles of extra performace!!

And the best part is it was only £140 brand new delivered to my door next day!

Will add a couple of pictures later on .....

Yorkshireboxer

Jul 6, 2015
On my 110bhp Asv I have Fitted cobra stainless exhaust from turbo back, fitted uprated alloy intercooler, fitted .216 injector nozzles booking it in for remap as it was sat at 145bhp with standard intercooler exhaust and air filter , wonder what gains im gonna receive from these I'll be more than happy with 165-175bhp is this realistic?

I hope so it was a flying machine before I started messing ☺️

Seat Leon 1.9tdi 110bhp ASV, BMC CDA,Egr delete, decat,

Fidge

SEAT Enthusiast!
Sep 9, 2004
Southampton UK
On my 110bhp Asv I have Fitted cobra stainless exhaust from turbo back, fitted uprated alloy intercooler, fitted .216 injector nozzles booking it in for remap as it was sat at 145bhp with standard intercooler exhaust and air filter , wonder what gains im gonna receive from these I'll be more than happy with 165-175bhp is this realistic?

I hope so it was a flying machine before I started messing ☺️

Seat Leon 1.9tdi 110bhp ASV, BMC CDA,Egr delete, decat,
Asfaik you can achieve 180bhp with just a remap on these so you should be looking at upward of that :D

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Sloth31

Jul 31, 2015
Staffordshire
Tested my N75 valve, seemed ok, on further investigation appears to have been adjusted counter clockwise, need to install a boost gauge so I can monitor boost and tweak N75 to smooth boost back out
cleaned inlet manifold which had a lot of oil residue on it, must invest in a oil catch can

Last edited: