what have you done to your car today ?

bruceR

Apr 11, 2005
Monifieth, Dundee
Found the annoying rubbing noise to be a loose undertray , the better half says it did seem a bit noisier!!!!!
Secured it back up and no rubs or plastic grinds . Also cleaned out catch can, no too much in there just about 5mm of gunk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gokiwi64

Geriatric Member
Apr 26, 2014
Hockley, Essex
"Also cleaned out catch can, no too much in there just about 5mm of gunk."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

I find you need to close the drain valve first , don't think my ABS unit appreciated the oil/water cooling :-(

lightup

May 27, 2019
Hoping to break the 600miles barrier with this tank. :D
damn diesel power. i was happy to see my board computer still going up over 600km after driving 115 km. all time record for me lol. although i ruined it on the way back. :clap:

Last edited:

lightup

May 27, 2019
got another package

20190906-163145.jpg

Nizza

May 17, 2019
The battery stopped working and can't afford a new one because race car.

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk
Hopefully get a new one in my Christmas cracker but what do you update a rolex with

Manic172

https://m.facebook.com/ManicMotorsport1
Dec 4, 2018
Hemel hempstead
www.seatcupra.net
Well just ordered neuspeed anti roll bars from VRS in Northampton. 25mm front and 28mm rear bars. With adjustable drop links and bushes. £600. Didn't think it was too bad.
Was looking in to valves. Was going to go for supertech but now after a bit of searching I have seen a farebit of bad news about them. About the steam cracking and in worse case situations the valve head conning off and then rattling around the bore. So now looking into ferrea valves but they only Sean to be in America and can't find any one who imports them

Deano j1971

Jan 5, 2018
Hopefully get a new one in my Christmas cracker but what do you update a rolex with

@Nizza, maybe in your Christmas cracker you might get a Patek Philippe Nautilus, defo upgrade from a Rolex lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: Maypack
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.