Oct 10, 2020
I washed mine. Saw how **** the paint was again. Fml

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Manic172

https://m.facebook.com/ManicMotorsport1
Dec 4, 2018
Hemel hempstead
www.seatcupra.net
I used to race 1/10th off road around the UK, I had a Losi JRX2, carbon chassis, quick shift servos etc, loved it! Those little cars had some go!!

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

I has a losi XX loved that car. Ran that one predator around the south east. Also depending on your age I liked the wide touring cars lol. The off road buggy lowered and with sponge tyres

Reactions: CooptoCupra

LCR AL

Jun 5, 2020
I has a losi XX loved that car. Ran that one predator around the south east. Also depending on your age I liked the wide touring cars lol. The off road buggy lowered and with sponge tyres
I used to go to race meetings with the touring cars and buggies at raf odiham, indoors in winter. E36 beemers were quite popular shells then.

Sent from my SM-A405FN using Tapatalk

CooptoCupra

Mar 2, 2013
Leicestershire
We used to race off road on the Sundays and indoor on Friday nights. I had the Mardave Mini with the foam tyres. Remember the wide touring cars too and the Beemers!
Had the monster truck beetle as well

iammooks

Nov 27, 2018
I tried sharpies but it didnt work

Sharpies you say? Meet my FR badge...

50a3a17df4ce8448e370e46fa7b8bf09.jpg

Sl1ced

Oct 10, 2020
Sharpies you say? Meet my FR badge...

50a3a17df4ce8448e370e46fa7b8bf09.jpg

It’s a shitter because my car was cheap there’s no getting around that and I’ve done sooooo much work to it. But it’s the imp blue which was apparently discontinued before the R came out. So finding spares in that colour sucks balls

Reactions: Manic172

iammooks

Nov 27, 2018
One of the first things i changed after cleaning my engine bay. I just used some fuel hose from halfords. Also i think blue is return just fyi

if you want the hose formed and what not then yeah youll need a part number

oh if you do change them its prob worth pulling the pump relay and emptying the fuel lines first, or have some rags handy if you didnt like me

It looks like a pretty short section of hose, so as long as it doesn't leak I'll probably be fine with the Halfords one. So many different sizes of clip though and the Halfords website only mentions the inside diameter. Did you re-use the old spring clips or did you go for more of a jubilee style setup?

Yellow fr

Gone to new owner so seat less for now
Sep 6, 2018
Sandbeds West Yorkshire
That's great - gives me an excuse to put a different deadening material on it - the one I replaced mine with has come unstuck.

When I was checking the engine over I noticed this on the material...

ec1e5169864a15024a8dc4c268ff54c8.jpg

When you look at the engine, it turns out it's coming from one of these two lines:

c4b665207b94763bf7938376f7e43448.jpg

Those are fuel lines.

Now I don't know if they're feed lines or return lines, but it's fair to say I don't want fuel leaking. It's possible my engine cover lining is too thick and that's making the line less secure, but they're short enough that it might be better just to change them.

Has anyone done this on the ARL engine? I'm guessing it's just unclip and replace, but wanted to check in case I might end up getting air somewhere it's not supposed to be. Given I've unplugged the same lines to change the fuel filter, I'm guessing not, but want to be sure.

If anyone has a part number or something they know will work, that'd be awesome too.

I will give it a clean and take pictures off it when I get home from work

I had to replace the top fuel line as it had a pin hole in it and was leaking that I think is the fuel feed to the injectors
I just used a normal fuel pipe as we have rolls off it and it’s only a small length off pipe I used a old small bottle off brake fulid that was empty and cut out a rectangle out off the front and left the cap on laid it on it’s side under the area off the pipe removed the pipe so if fuel dropped out the bottle caught any fuel
Gave the area a clean with brake cleaner and a blower then a small hose down with some water once I checked there was no more leaks

LCR AL

Jun 5, 2020
We used to race off road on the Sundays and indoor on Friday nights. I had the Mardave Mini with the foam tyres. Remember the wide touring cars too and the Beemers!
Had the monster truck beetle as well

I had a mini too, we used to race them standard. One weekend I put all my race gear in it and overtake cars on the main road with it!

Reactions: CooptoCupra

Rich.T

Feb 15, 2020
It’s a shitter because my car was cheap there’s no getting around that and I’ve done sooooo much work to it. But it’s the imp blue which was apparently discontinued before the R came out. So finding spares in that colour sucks balls

Ive got the same problem with mine.
The front end is a (slightly) different shade to the rest of the car.
So when ive finally got the car how i want it ive gotta go on the hunt for matching front wings and bonnet.

Other options are full restpray or wrap. But unless these cars start substantially going up in price im not sure thats an option.

Reactions: Sl1ced

CooptoCupra

Mar 2, 2013
Leicestershire
I had a mini too, we used to race them standard. One weekend I put all my race gear in it and overtake cars on the main road with it!

Amazing how fast they were! Always wanted a petrol one but stuck to the electric motors!

LCR AL

Jun 5, 2020
Yeah, the engine powered cars looked awesome but there weren't many places to race them. I dont think my paper round money could stretch to running one of those at the time!

Sl1ced

Oct 10, 2020
[mention]Rich.T [/mention] more supplies arrived today. 2 free dog bones. The mrs stole the sweets before I was home

Reactions: Rich.T

Connor H

Dec 19, 2019
Essex
It looks like a pretty short section of hose, so as long as it doesn't leak I'll probably be fine with the Halfords one. So many different sizes of clip though and the Halfords website only mentions the inside diameter. Did you re-use the old spring clips or did you go for more of a jubilee style setup?

Reused the weird clips at the plastic end and used standard jub clamps at the fuel rail. halfords sell all sizes so i grab a few random ones everytime i go in there.

Reactions: iammooks

Rich.T

Feb 15, 2020
I did nothing to it today. And to be honest im quite enjoying driving it instead of messing about with it.

Saying that, probably due a check of the catch tank this weekend and there's a new hot pipe in the boot that needs fitting.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise