what have you done to your car today ?

Bigjohn84

Intagram / johnyoung84
May 5, 2015
Just orderd new wishbones drop links and track rod ends, also new Cupra IR mats for inside the car, two new CV boots, and new magnetic sump plug, also booked her in for Windows tins on Friday at 10am, and booked in at AMD Tunning in Essex for next Friday to get my full Milttek exhaust system fitted plus my stage 1 remap, on Friday I'll post some photos of my new tints, and next Friday I'll post some photos of my new exhaust system and the rolling road graph.

Bigjohn84

Intagram / johnyoung84
May 5, 2015
Thats my car windows tinted

daf4eb015c70274645e2622ea567af3d.jpg

n1scottyboy

n1scottyboy
Aug 19, 2011
scotland
looks good

could you not go a little darker with the front windows. I keep getting comments that my front windows are too dark but i have never had a problem with m.o.t or the police .And is your rear window wiper cap missing , mine was missing also and had to get a new one . are people stealing these:rofl:

Bigjohn84

Intagram / johnyoung84
May 5, 2015
could you not go a little darker with the front windows. I keep getting comments that my front windows are too dark but i have never had a problem with m.o.t or the police .And is your rear window wiper cap missing , mine was missing also and had to get a new one . are people stealing these:rofl:
Didnt get my fronts done. Yeh its missing mate. My tints are 5% on the sides so limo. And 15% on the rear. I wanted limo on the rear but my partner drives the car so I was worried she would reverse into something lol

Last edited:

marcfr

Mar 26, 2014
I fitted a cupra r front splitter , changed my coolant temperature sensor, machine polished the roof , took delivery of my new suspension kit & plugged my car in to find out that I now need 3 new door catches . Its been a busy day

Bigjohn84

Intagram / johnyoung84
May 5, 2015
When I got my windows tinted yesterday I put y door cards back on and now my two back doors won't open for the inside, any ideas?

Bigjohn84

Intagram / johnyoung84
May 5, 2015
Didnt take the inner part of just the door card and I connected the wire bk the the in car handle. Im thinking the wire may have fell of on the inner door handle. Ive ordered new door clips so when the arrive ill have alook

Bigjohn84

Intagram / johnyoung84
May 5, 2015
I just bought a new socket set as my ones are ether rounded or missing, was £250 down to £150 couldn't resist buying it. Now I can get the work done on my car without having any problems

mty12345

Jun 17, 2011
bristol
I just bought a new socket set as my ones are ether rounded or missing, was £250 down to £150 couldn't resist buying it. Now I can get the work done on my car without having any problems

Yeah thats a nice socket set that is, my brothers got it. F'ing heavy though ain't it? lol

Bigjohn84

Intagram / johnyoung84
May 5, 2015
Lol it is abit mate, not like I'll be carrying it for miles tho, in the lift then to my car lol, I went through all my tools tonight and through my old stuff in a bag then into my cupboard lol, I've got a lot of work to do to the car before the drive down to AMD on Thursday, least I'll not be going mad ether looking for tools or going mad that I ain't got one lol

gunmetalpo

Nov 9, 2015
Today

Fitted Skoda Fabia Estate rear wiper arm, wiper and cap,
Full Interior Lights to more moder looking white L.E.D
Boot Light upgraded to L.E.D
L.E.D Number plate lights
L.E.D front side lights
Uprated 6000k H7 and H1

As i had been getting condesation on the front windscreen when it rained.

Remove old Pollen Filter and correctly refitted a new one. The previous one was dry but it may aswell not have been fitted as its was crumpled on one corner

Resealed the front doors with Butyl sealant tape. There was no evidence of a leak on the front doors although the OE fitted foam was damp.

Rear doors. Evidence of Seal failure as there was moisture running down from the speaker area. But luckily both rear footwell are still bone dry.

Then it started to rain and i ran out of Butyle Sealant so one more door to go.

was a bit busy today :rofl:

Awaits delivery of Green Panel Filter, Forge 008,

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.