What is the best MK3 Cupra? / Cupra Buying Advice

Kothaex

Sep 24, 2018
I might be moving house and my Sub8 with Recaro Buckets .
will be for sale , Bought from main dealer FSSH and just had service , diff oil change, brake fluid and brand new Discs and pads plus 4 X Michelin Pilot Sport 4s all around , if you don't find anything give me a shout.
View attachment 6979
Sounds good mate, we'll have to see :)

Approx price, miles, year and any optional extras?

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Abs

May 26, 2018
Can't help much either. But my MK2 doesn't have adaptive cruise control and it's the one thing I really wish I had. Manual CC is a pain because noone can seem to maintain a constant speed on the motorway so you are always faffing about with it or having to brake and restart it. If I could fit it, I would.
Totally agree when I brought my cupra with acc I never new how good it actually was until I drove it with it on.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Legojon

Tara

Jan 21, 2008
Bournemouth
Sounds good mate, we'll have to see :)

Approx price, miles, year and any optional extras?

25k miles , not sure about extras as it has the buckets, Brembo Brakes, side skirts , 19" special alloys unmarked plus bigger nav with Seat Full Link , price is around 17k depending , cheers.
Just had first mot with no advisories as well.
20190321_151242-2448x1836-1836x1377.jpg

Last edited:

Kothaex

Sep 24, 2018
25k miles , not sure about extras as it has the buckets, Brembo Brakes, side skirts , 19" special alloys unmarked plus bigger nav with Seat Full Link , price is around 17k depending , cheers.
Sounds awesome mate. Only thing I forgot to ask is is it dsg? If so only thing I could ask for is sunroof but that seems particularly rare

Tara

Jan 21, 2008
Bournemouth
Sounds awesome mate. Only thing I forgot to ask is is it dsg? If so only thing I could ask for is sunroof but that seems particularly rare

Yep it's dsg , car is mint and just had everything that's needed done as I was planning on keeping so even the brakes where £700 lol , it's Nevada White by the way.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kothaex
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.