What mods can I do??

Jun 24, 2019
Seat Leon Cupra R 1.8t
I’ve just bought this, it’s already mapped and getting 251 on a dyno, it’s got a pop and bang map on it but I wanted to see if anyone had any other suggestions that can kit it out a bit more? Thanks!

Zardoz

Sep 6, 2016
North West
I'd be inclined to make sure everything's up to scratch before modding further if you've only just bought it.

Get decent oil and filters (if it hasn't recent service history), look at replacing/upgrading exhaust, suspension, bushes, mounts etc etc. Loads of info in here mate.

Nizza

May 17, 2019
I will have a full set of spax adjustable coil overs for sale in the next few weeks at the minute. Nothing wrong with in excellent condition and not very old. as mine is a full on track car I’ve put track suspension on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jun 24, 2019
Thanks for your comments everyone! So I’ve taken it to get looked over and need fully adjustable coil overs and shocks all round, both front arms and front track rod ends..

Is anyone selling any of this? I’m looking at eBay and some other sites for the front arms and on some websites it shows me some that are compatible for my car after filling In the info for about £26 each but when I look up that same part on eBay it says in the description ‘does not fit cupra r’ ... any advice??

Yellow fr

Gone to new owner so seat less for now
Sep 6, 2018
Sandbeds West Yorkshire
I have seen them on eBay 150-160+ could you just get a set off new bushes or even upgraded bushes and get them put into your arms and ball joints can be replaced as they bolt onto the arms
dc50ee0b1f9753a96ce7fa4f26a6842f.jpg

Item number - 362431601918

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.