What would you swap your leon for?

Sparkie

Angling Adict.
Sep 25, 2009
Middlesex
Skyline!! even an old one.
R32 lots of fun.
Caterham superlight.
Lotus ellise was it the 111, like a bullet.

Alimc16

how old are you mate as when i was 22 i got my self a traders policy i know dont worry about insurance
im 27 now and my misses is 24 and it costs me 900 notes a year for both of us fully comp on any car

As for cars stay clear of french like renault , everyone i know thats had seat or vag group always come back ive owned a scubby and an evo but i find i can have more fun in leon .

i would recomend a newer addition deppending on money to spend , but i would have an rs4 my self i think

lol

Alimc16

You've been nova taken lol

back to the old school liking your style jonod

midgetgem

Jul 20, 2006
Carlisle
Looking at a Porsche carrera 4 at the moment and it's looking hopeful. Just need to come up with a trade off for the wife, with a bit of luck she'll want my lc

Faisal

UK's 1st Liquid Yello LCR
May 27, 2008
Most likely at work
iv heard the evo 7 has a relatively small petrol tank too. however petrol wont be an issue. iv heard horror stories when something (even small) goes wrong in the evo, it costs a kindey to fix...
like fixing something in the cupra, it costs hundreds, but the same thing in an evo would cost a thousand+. thats what iv heard!

as for bmws, id only go for the 335 diesel, its a monster, and if remapped, the torque would kill king kong

borisvanhalen

FR is not a dirty word...
Feb 7, 2009
salisbury
after this winter and having a snowy ride in my brothers TT i would like to go 4wd... either golf R / ed30 (are these available 4wd) or S3... on the 2wd side of life i would consider scirocco or mkII leon cupra

Feb 8, 2004
uk
Visit site
if you sell your soul you can get 07 plate 335is for about 17k, swift trip to DMS or the like and you have an M3 performance car.

wayne lcr

bored of it now
Mar 5, 2009
doncaster
new focus rs or evo 8 already been looking at evo 8s so hopefully before xmas this year i will have a evo 8.dont get me wrong i love me lcr and love the looks but want to try some thing diff

Nef

Looking Rather Dappa
Mar 30, 2009
Cambridge
how old are you mate as when i was 22 i got my self a traders policy i know dont worry about insurance
im 27 now and my misses is 24 and it costs me 900 notes a year for both of us fully comp on any car

As for cars stay clear of french like renault , everyone i know thats had seat or vag group always come back ive owned a scubby and an evo but i find i can have more fun in leon .

i would recomend a newer addition deppending on money to spend , but i would have an rs4 my self i think

lol

Im 21 mate. Lways liked the look of the MK1 S3

Jun 16, 2008
fiat panda mate.

close second would definatly be an S3 - love the look

or maybe the new rs3, i think its coming out next year.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.