What would you swap your leon for?

revere

Nov 10, 2009
Glasgow
Totally agree with the comments on the new focus RS, it's an absolute beast. Straight out the dealer rocking 335BHP and looks like the most aggressive car I've ever seen !

new_ford_focus_rs_1.jpg

Faisal

UK's 1st Liquid Yello LCR
May 27, 2008
Most likely at work
maybe i should sign up as a ford employee for a week then get myself one and do a runner :D

the renault twingos look pretty cool, small and fast. the rims look a lot like the LCR rims to me...if i was at the first car stage, id probably go for that

S3 Nattie

Sep 10, 2009
MK2 s3, e46 M3 or 135i coupe if they were cheap enough.

Prob get a orange S3 next year after uni

Gordz

Caught The Mod Bug Again!
May 31, 2007
North East
I've always wanted an Alfa Brera.

Absolutely stunning beautiful car, wouldn't mind if petrol or diesel, just love the look of it so much!

2009-alfa-romeo-brera-s.jpg

Last edited:

DOLBY

Jun 24, 2006
North of London
www.facebook.com
i love hot hatches and im in no such hurry to get rid of my LCR, but if i had to get rid it would defo always be something VAG (i live in a chavish area and chavs dont like VAG cars-fact!!) so a vauxhall or ford is defo out the question.

I fancy Audi estates, i think when they are lowered they look cool as....S4 or A4 s-line would be cool.

Also, will never drive anything 'regular'...i would rather walk. Tbh all this talk about the mk2 RS, well there is a funny rumour going around that it has nowhere near 300bhp!!!

S3 Nattie

Sep 10, 2009
Ye I read that people are getting roughly 275-285 bhp from a MK2 RS.

Either way its a lot lol for a standard front wheel drive car

cap r 225

the need for speed!
Feb 24, 2008
nantwich
www.seatcupra.net
Ford always exzagerate there figure's!!! But back on topic...

I've always said that if i sold the LCR it would have to be for something really special like some kind of Porsche, I do love TVR T350's though aswell and if i had to share with the miss's I'd probably go for an RS4 or an Alfa 159.

As a side step though I've always been tempted by the mk1 Focus RS, such a good looking car! As i said though it's not good enough to actually justify selling the LCR.

(I know i'm sounding like a car ***** but i really like the mk2 Leon aswell)

:rolleyes:

TubbyTwo

Taking a break from JDM..
Jan 27, 2010
Ipswich, Suffolk
Supra, RX7, high power MR2 turbo...

Basically anything turbo and Japanese. I miss the raw and involving drive that the LCR fails to provide.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.