Where can i get a good looking FUNCTIONAL shark fin aerial

itfben

DsignVinyl.com
Oct 24, 2009
nr. Tunbridge Wells
as the title states "Where can i get a good looking FUNCTIONAL shark fin aerial"

found a nice one on eBay which is erfect but for £23 i think there having a laugh!

another seller on eBay has one for about £7 bit looks a bit one (sticks up a bit much)

One I like:

Funny looking one

if anyone an point me in the right direction of a good looking one for..... i duno, about a tenner that would be great! :)

Last edited:

LEE69

Stage 2 Revo'd
Dec 10, 2004
C\UK\Devon\Torquay
as the title states "Where can i get a good looking FUNCTIONAL shark fin aerial"

found a nice one on eBay which is erfect but for £23 i think there having a laugh!

another seller on eBay has one for about £7 bit looks a bit one (sticks up a bit much)

One I like:

Funny looking one

if anyone an point me in the right direction of a good looking one for..... i duno, about a tenner that would be great! :)
Same link posted twice.

LEE69

Stage 2 Revo'd
Dec 10, 2004
C\UK\Devon\Torquay
I know a guy on an astra site and he replaced his with one and said reception was fine.
I'd be going for the proper replacement one rather than a "stick over the top one"

itfben

DsignVinyl.com
Oct 24, 2009
nr. Tunbridge Wells
I know a guy on an astra site and he replaced his with one and said reception was fine.
I'd be going for the proper replacement one rather than a "stick over the top one"

by that do u mean u wud replace it for another long aerial type one like standard or u mean a functional type shark fin one - cos thats wot i want not those dummy stick on top one.

dippy4000

going faster
Feb 14, 2009
Kent
The one you say you like they sell in halfords :whistle: for £16, I liked the idea of buying one and colour coding it, but the they are alot bigger than you think they are and i thought it would look a bit crap on a leon, but hey thats only my opinion. If you can have a look at one before you buy it.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members