where do you plumb your catch tank into

Nov 2, 2004
South Wales
Is your connection to inlte manifold blanked?

I ran a catch tank inline from the rocker breather to TIP only before and it didnt catcha great deal of stuff.

p34ch3y

tastefully modified
Oct 17, 2005
cambs
And a small pic of the amount of crap that my catch tank picked up after two months. All this would have either gone down the TIP/blown onto the MAF or been sucked into the inlet mani...

DSC001861.jpg

Not nice is it.

thats the same catch tank as mine so just to clear this up phil blank of inlet manifolddpipe underneath remove the valve/tee bit and from catch tank one pipe in crank case tee piece bit that comes of it and is the other one straight in the TIP or just vented to atoms or lil breather filter on?

p34ch3y

tastefully modified
Oct 17, 2005
cambs
Is your connection to inlte manifold blanked?

I ran a catch tank inline from the rocker breather to TIP only before and it didnt catcha great deal of stuff.

how are you running your catch tank now phil?

Nov 2, 2004
South Wales
As i've said, i've blanked the connection to the inlet manifold, removed the valve in the t-piece under the mani. Then its stock pipework up to the rocker breather which goes to my catch tank instead of to the TIP/mushroom which is blanked off now. Then my connection on the catch tank vents to atmos down in the wing.

ibizacupra

Jack-RIP my little Friend
Jul 25, 2001
glos.uk
thats the same catch tank as mine so just to clear this up phil blank of inlet manifolddpipe underneath remove the valve/tee bit and from catch tank one pipe in crank case tee piece bit that comes of it and is the other one straight in the TIP or just vented to atoms or lil breather filter on?

thats a nice water/oil emulsion you have there

Nov 2, 2004
South Wales
I have a feeling its 15mm on the PCV t-piece thing. But 19mm off the hard pipe on the rocker breather.

Just measure it first.

h17och

the hunt is over. 460bhp
Sep 1, 2005
Dunstabubble
i just removed the valve. never even new it was there!

about to make sum ali plugs to block a few things off

HoocH

p34ch3y

tastefully modified
Oct 17, 2005
cambs
il be doing mine nxt week end from scratch il take some pics bit by bit on doing this and post them up

p34ch3y

tastefully modified
Oct 17, 2005
cambs
got it all in at the weekend................GOD ant that PCV valve a real bitch to get out [:@]

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.