Which Cupra R Recirc Valve?

dentist

Feb 21, 2009
As the Proud owner of a new LCR, this car is my first turbocharged car and i've always wanted that "dump" valve noise.

I'm caught between the Forge 007p and the Splitter R Recirc Valve, What are the major differences between the two and which is louder? Also, how hard is fitting either (Im a total newbie to turbos!)

The LCR is not remapped,no milltek, and will have a neuspeed flow kit to be added asap.

All help appriceated in advance!

AJ

Richie-LCR

Jan 25, 2009
ayrshire
As the Proud owner of a new LCR, this car is my first turbocharged car and i've always wanted that "dump" valve noise.

I'm caught between the Forge 007p and the Splitter R Recirc Valve, What are the major differences between the two and which is louder? Also, how hard is fitting either (Im a total newbie to turbos!)

The LCR is not remapped,no milltek, and will have a neuspeed flow kit to be added asap.

All help appriceated in advance!

AJ

the 007p is the quiet one and the splitter gives you the woosh noise so you'd ba after the splitter

fitting guide from a post below this one http://www.forgemotorsport.co.uk/media/USASPLTR.pdf

HTH

dentist

Feb 21, 2009
Cheers Rich! thanks for the quick response, better get on the phone to awesome GTI!

R Power

R Power
May 19, 2008
Coventry
Welcome to the scene!!
majority of people including me would recommend the 007p over the split R. the split R is designed to let out around 40% of the pressure into the air to give you the woosh noise (according to forge), i had this on for about a month and gave it up straight away as it kept sending my car into 'limp mode'!!!
the full recirc valve which is the 007p i would recommend as the LCR's need all the pressure back in the system so i heard, and i also beleive very much. you can hear a slight dump noise when sitting inside the car, but the main thing to be sure about is your car will run the right way.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise